Chapter 15

My back hits my bed and I bounce a little, staring up at Gojo.

He stands at the edge of the bed, returning my gaze, eyes roaming over my spread legs, the rise and fall of my breasts with each heavy breath.

Then he looks around my room, taking in my underwhelming décor. There's not much. Just a beaten up dresser, a few band posters, a few articles of clothing strewn about. The only impressive thing is my row of perfumes sitting neatly on my dresser. I may not be rich and privileged, but at least I smell good.

"Cute," he says, looking back to me, lips curving into a smile. "Maybe a little messy."

"Shut up," I laugh, grabbing a throw pillow and chucking it at him. He catches it with ease, eyes never leaving mine.

"Pull those shorts off for me," he says, rubbing his hand over his smooth jaw.

I swallow and reach down as Gojo watches, shimmying the fabric down my legs. His hand twitches at his side. I leave my underwear on purposefully. He can take them off with his own hands...or his teeth. Whatever he wants.

"Move your ass to the edge of the bed," he commands, reaching down to slowly stroke his erection though his tented sweats. He's so fucking big and I shiver in anticipation as I scoot to the edge of my bed, bending and spreading my knees for him.

God, how rough is he going to be?

He looks down at my underwear and licks his lips and he continues the slow strokes on himself. It looks like he's struggling to control himself. His eyebrows are drawn together, his breathing is labored. I know my underwear are soaking wet. I know it's obvious. I know he can tell.

"Mmm," he growls, pupils dilating. Gently, he bends over towards me and hooks his fingers around the hem of my underwear and pulls it off, leaving me completely bare in front of him. I leave my legs open brazenly. I'm not ashamed, I'm not embarrassed. I know he wants me. 

Gojo takes a few moments to study me, just as shameless. Then, he kneels down in front of me.  His hands reach to touch my legs, rubbing up and down my thighs as if he can't get enough of the texture of my skin, never looking away from my pussy. It's right in front of him now, pulsing and ready. He slowly pulls each of my legs over his shoulders one-at-a-time and my heart races even faster. 

Here we go.

I'm propped up on my elbows, staring down at him in fascination, when his eyes flick up to me. I feel his breath on my wet skin.

"Can I?" He murmurs, each word pushing warm heat into me, making me shift and writhe, trying to ease some of the tension building up. 

I nod, my eyebrows drawing together.

The last thing I see is his cocky smirk before his mouth meets my skin. 

My head hits my pillow and my back arches. 

His tongue licks from my entrance up to my clit in one smooth stroke. It's the only warning I get before I feel his lips close around my clit and suck. I gasp and my legs jolt, but his hands stay spread on my thighs, holding me where he wants me. He releases and looks up at me, tracing circles around the sensitive spot with his tongue. My hands grab his hair, gripping it hard. 

"Gojo," I moan.

I feel him smile against my skin and his lips close around my clit at the same moment I feel a long finger push deep inside of me. I gasp and yank on his hair, my eyes rolling back in my head.

It's so damn long it reaches my fucking cervix.

"I knew your pussy would taste this good," he grins, raising his head while he pumps his finger inside of me. His eyes are hazy and unfocused, his mouth wet. "I've been dying for this."