5

I screamed feeling a sharp pain while noticing I was In chains.

Then I looked up to see the bitch herself .with orm and vulko beside her "Welcome to Atlantis cousin. I can't believe you're finally here's I've heard many stories about you." Shee gets up from his throne "all these years I've been ashamed of my aunt for defiling herself with a surface dweller. And the fact I have a half breed cousin. Who's heart I wanted to run my true debt through. But now that you're here before me I must admit..." I launched myself to her while her gaurds try to strain me as I got close "I am conflicted." Shee finished

"You want conflict, why don't you take these chains off cousin and we'll see who gets run through" I told him.

"Yes I see you brought your mothers weapon. Is that wall you've come here after all this time? To kill me?

"I came here to stop a maniac from destroying the world."

"I see. And how do you plan to stop the atrocities that the surface continues to commit? Because for a century they polluted our waters and poisoned our children. And now their skies burn and our oceans boil and you've come all this way to take sides against your own people?"

"There are no sides in a war like this"

"You have clearly chosen a side and come here to challenge the throne"

"If that's what it takes to stop your ear."

"Are you invoking the combat of the queens?"

"Call it what you want. I call it an ass-whooping"

"Well then perhaps that how we'll proceed."

"Your majesty" vulko said.

"Mera please" orm spoke.

"Don't you see? If I defeat the daughter of queen atlanna in a formal challenge in front of everyone then all seven kingdoms will have to concede that I amd the one true heir." Mera said.

"Your majesty" orm spoke "there is no Victory defeating the ignorant. Your cousins is clearly an imbecile"

Wow! That nice of him.

"Your highness, she doesn't know our ways." Vulko speaks.

"She's about to get an education" mera said swimming to me. "Are you officially challenging me?"

"Hell yes I challenge you" I said "and when I win—"

"If you win,I will cease all immediate action the war is over.but if I win... you're over."

"Let's do it."

"So be it.challenge has been made and I accept. Prepare her for the ring of fire."

"The ring of what?"