We swam continuously as we head to shore to devils deep . We crawled to the beach and caught our breath. Then topo crawls to me.

"Topo, go back to Atlantis and give them our coordinates." Topo nods and leaves. Then I crawled to orm and Arthur slowly getting up.

He gets up by taking my hand as I pull

Then we started walking in the jungle "you know what would be amazing right now?" Arthur said

"Reinforcements?"  Orm asked

"A great big greasy cheeseburger and a pint of Guinness" athur mimic a gulping sound "you gotta admit the food is so much better up here"

"Oh yeah that's good" I said

"I find it hard to believe" he said.

I stoped "hold up"you telling me you never went to have a cheeseburger? After all the times we hung out together"

"What?"

"Or  a slice of ZA? Pepperoni?" Arthur asked "Or a thick juicy medium raw steak with fried and a shoe and you dip it—"

"I know I've been to the surface so many times but Even the words that surface dwellers give their food sound disgusting" orm said in disgust.

I stoped him as he looks at me in confusion " I'm gonna have to show you the foods that you've never had" then I started walking. While we were walking I find a cockroach That I would use as a joke but at the same time I think he'll like it "aww yeah" I picked it up "bet you never had one of these" I showed orm The cockroach.

"What is it?"

"It's cockroach" i said.

"You eat it?" He asked.

"shrimp of the land" Arthur saidas  he takes the cockroach and looks at me I nod as he takes a bite and it appears he likes it.

  "That's good here" I take out a coconut "drink this" I opened it to see it was oily and groots.

"You first" he said before walking.

Then we go further to see the place looks like I'm in a fucking magic land it's so cool.

Then I see a giant butterfly flying on a flower. "Are you guys seeing this?"arthur asked.

"I'm not tripping" I said

"That's not normal?" Orm asked asked.

Then the flowe ate the butterfly "definitely not normal" I said

"Let's get out of here" he said walking and I follow "you see how dangerous the orichalcum can be? I bet it mutated the flora and fauna in a short amount of time turning them...monsterous"

We looked to see a dead giant rag and above it was grasshoppers we backed up slowly before started running.

"Faster" I shouted.

We continued running until we got to the cliff.

"We have to jump we'll survive the fall"orm

"Are you crazy it's gonna hurt" arthur exclaimed.

"What do you wanna do, stay here and fight the hopping demons?"

I growl then looked to see a stat with word on it "what is that? What does that say?"

"The writing is ancient Atlantean 'a true heir build bridges"Then I had an idea "what are you doing?"I didn't answer but charged at the statue and crashed into it. Making me groan in pain. "Got any more krill-brained ideas?"

Then I saw the stone crumble and the statue called making a perfect bridge.

I get up and smiled "see true heir build bridges" i hit his abs and started running.

"That's a metaphor" he shouts.

"Hey she knows what she's doing" Arthur said running.

"Hey I forgot to tell you weirdly my parents wants me to marry one of you they both had different opinions on who I should be with."

"Why the hell are you telling usthis now?" Orm asked.

"I don't know I'm just tired of waiting for the right moment"The We got to the other side and pushed the stone and all the grasshoppers fell with it. Then I looked at orm "looks like my metaphors saved your ass" I smirked before walking away. "Arthur could you give me a piggy back"

"Sure thing blue" Arthur Carrie's me on his back and runs.