Epilogue

I was just at home minding my own business. When I saw Arthur and orm  back and they walked up to me.

"Guys you're back!" I ran up and hugged them "I missed you both"

"I miss you too" Arthur said.

"As do I" orm said.

Then had something In my mind I wanted to a dress to both of them now that they're back.

"6Is something on your mind?"  Orm asked.

I nodded "I had come to my attention that you both are in love with me" they  looked at each other then back at me. "It's no lie I have been denying my own feelings for both of you. I can't even pick one over the others."

"What are you saying?" Asked Arthur.

"I'm saying that I want to try with both of you I think having this conversation if you want to be in a polyamory relationship with me."

"So you're telling us you want to date both of us at the same time?" Arthur  asked

"Yes." I answered.

Orm gets up and kneels down and grabs my  hand "As long as you're okay with it, I am too" he said as he leans down to kiss my lips as I kissed back.

Arthur get up and leans down to kiss "it's gonna be strange but might as well give it a shot"

"Then it's settled" I said "you're both my boyfriends" I laughed as they nodded.

So dating both of them at the same time went better than I thought it would be. We're all in a happy and healthy relationship. We got married and made history being the first polyamory royals of Atlantis and yes we had kids. Two each from both brothers. And we couldn't help but be one big happy family.

The end.

A/n: that's it i finally finished the story thank you for reading this story unfortunately it has come to and end. We all must move on. Thank you very much.