Once we got there there was a pilot and he offered us a ride. Arthur started falling asleep on the rid And I looked to orm who doesn't look well.

"Are you okay?"I asked.

"I've never been so high up before. Or so far from home."

"But at least you have a home"

Orm glares at me "not anymore. I can never go back I betrayed everything when I saved you from the coliseum."

I looked at him in confusion Yeah, but youte engaged to the queen. They have to take you back

"Atlantis is many wonderful things but forgiving isn't one of them."

"But you're royalty."

"So waa your mother if I went back now, I'd be sacrificed to the trench even my own father wouldn't take me back"

"On the bright side, now you don't have to marry some bitch that you're not in love with."

"My obligation isn't to love. It is to my family and my nation, and I've turned my back on both. Sometimes. You have to do what's right, even if your heart aches against it."

~~~~~
After a while while we were flying Arthur was sitting down and I sat across from him he smile "hey blue"

"Why didn't you tell me you had a brother?" I asked him.

Arthur shrugged "i thought it wasn't a big deal then now I know your half Atlantean and the heir to the throne I should have told you. But I loved how close we are together and did awsome things as heroes."

I chuckled "what we did were fun"

"Besides I'm the only family he got left"

"we're here" orm said. He opened the door and jumped out of the plane.

"Sounds good to me" Arthur said jumping out.

"They just jumped. They didn't even have a parachute" the pilot said.

"Boys gotta love 'em" I jumped off and landed in sand. "You're crazier than I thought" I said to them.

"This way" orm said as I followed him alon with Arthur . "One of the tribes of Atlantis broke off settled here when this region was still and inland sea when the water dried up they perished along with it."

"That's terrific"i said sarcastically

"We're getting close"

"Close to what dying of thirst" Arthur asked

"Close to getting punched in the face." Orm said looking at his brother.

"Look fight club I know you're new to how things work up here. Why don't you look around we are lost. This place is a wasteland." I said.

"You're the one who calls this wasteland a home" orm said

"This isn't our Home." Arthur said "it's not like the whole surface looks like this"

"Oh no of course not you've also got disgusting cities whose sewers empty out into our ocean and whole mountains made out of trash. And oh you got great factories that do nothing but belch out filth and melt ice caps"

"Okay point taken" i said "yeah we got some idiots running the show, but we got some good things too all right? We got green forests and but mountains and beautiful lakes. You'd love them they're like baby oceans"

"Are you trying to provoke me?" Orm asks

"I'm just saying you cannot judge a place before you've even seen it"

"You've judged Atlantis on far less"

I grunt at her as he looks at her GPS "listen Draco Malfoy your stupid GPS just told to jump out of an airplane over the middle of the dessert and now we are stranded."

Then all the sudden I was sucked to the ground.