I swam home as fast as I could. When I got there the house was already on fire and I ran to the house "mom!" Then I see mom coming out injured.

"Sorry blue " mom said "manta took Jacen"

I felt anger in my blood when I walked steps away screamed in pain and anger. And knelt and punched the ground hard.

"Blue stop you'll hurt yourself" orm runs and stops me from punching more. I struggled to get out of his grip when he puts his hand on my cheek i suddenly stopped and looked in his eyes. His were filled with concern. He caressed my cheek slowly.

Arthur walks be hind me and touches my shoulder "blue we'll find Jacen. I promise"

I must be lucky to have those two here with me. I love them more than anything and I can't imagine a life without them.

"We've picked up a signal" Nereus said. "It's faint but it's broadcasting on an old Atlantean sonar frequency headed to Antarctica"

Momma walks up to me "bring our little one back"

I nod "I will"

Then momma looks at the three of us   "Promise me you'll protect for each other" we nod as she gives us both hugs and we hugged back "go"

Then we head to the ship where the two kings, orm and i are together. And the kings are bickering.

"Great waves Nereus.your warship is powerful but it's slower than the sea cow I say we ditch all this dead weight and travel light" brine king said.

"And what are you gonna do then he turns on that sonic cannon?" Nereus asked. "Our only chance is to hit him with a total overwhelming force from every direction"

"Not with Jacen in the crossfire" arthur said.

"What choice do we have?" Nereus asked "we have no defence against that canon"

Then I had a thought "wait a minute so this cannon sends out sound waves that messes with our nervous stystem right"

"That's right Ultrasonic echos" orm said.

"What if we disrupt those echoes with another soundwave on the same frequency, but just much louder?"

"You wanna disrupt their disruption?"

"Well that's gonna be the easy part." I smiled.