We get ready for battle I was on my sea horse and saw the ship and used my powers and summon my fish friends to destroy the ship.

And we got in the and saw ice everywhere. "This place is immense it could be anywhere" king Nereus said.

"The throne of necrus is in the heart of the city"

"I sense something in the water" arthur said.

"Everyone light it up" Nereus order as everyone fired up.

"Didn't you say that kordax turned his people into an army of monsters" brine king asked orm.

"Yes I did" Orm answered.

"Keep your eyes open" i said

"Well that'll be easy" brine king said "mine don't close"

"Everyone stand ready comethings coming" Nereus saidThen we see necrus monsters coming and we fight them""There's a crack I think it goes all the way through" he goes in.

"My men And I can handle these worms" brine king said to me "go now and save the prince"

I smiled and put my hand on his claw "thank you your highness" I kissed his cheek before going.I climbed in the bridge and started running when I got up "don't worry Jacen  I'm coming" I said to my self as creatures kept coming.

Arthur runs up and fights side by side with me "it's like Russia all over again" Arthur said.

"You and I remember Russia very differently" I said jumping over him

When I started sensing Jacen . And I looked to her "go I got this. And hey be careful I don't want to loose my best friend"

I nod and  ran to find many's with Jacen laying on a table. And David Kane has a knife with his hand I threw the trident at him to stop him "GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER !" I shouted in anger.

Manta looks at me "your blood will do just fine" he comes to attack me.

"You want blood? Come get it!" I ran up and punched him making him fly to the wall.

"Aquawoman!" I looked to see the nerd passing my trident to me as I caught it and we started fighting.

Then manta grabs me and threw me on the ground and walks up to my and steps on my chest "you wear my brother's armour and weild his trident" I heard manga say but his voice doesn't sound like him.

Then Arthur comes in and punches him.

Then I ran to Jacen"sis!" He said running up to me and he hugs me

" Don't worry I'm here" then the nerd walks up to me. "Take Jacen out of here. Think I can count on you?"

"Yes" he said "your godsons safty is in my hands"

I nod I looked at Arthur  "go with him"

"What about you?" He asked.

"I'll be fine"

Arthur "I hope so" he leans down and kissed me and I kissed back.

then I looked to manta threw his trident I pushed him. Then looked to see orm caught the trident. As the nerd and Arthur carry Jacen  out.I realize the black trident was taking over orm. Then David Kane come to attack but I grabbed his hand and looked at him "please let me deal with one thing at a time. I can't multitask" i punch him in the face knocking him out.

I looked back to orm walking up to me with the trident. He was about to stab me but to attack me but I stopped him but she pushes while i stuggle.

"Well now this is certainly an improvement." I heard kordax voice on orm. "Powerful Atlantean body. And this one tends to love you but he hates you more than the other one did."

"It's not true" I said "come on orm i know you're in there"

"Don't you see you can't win" kordax said. "Either you kill him or you die" he throws me on the table as I bleed the spell breaks "by an atlan blood this magic is broken my eternal night has ended" I got up and looked at the ice kordax is trapped in breaking.

I had to do something before he's completely free. "I'm don't fighting your puppets kordax. I'm coming for you" I turned around to orm with the triden and I touched it. "Give it to me"

"No"orm said.

"I can end this " I told him.

"It's time for me to claim my destiny" orm said

"It would be foolish to think he could ever love you" kordax said in my head.

"I knew you would do this" I said.

"Atlantis deserves one true heir"

Then I started having this flashback the times I spend with him and Arthur And all the things I said.

I got out of flashback. I looked at orm "come on orm lets end this bastard I meant what I said when I first met you. No matter what you are not alone. We're in this together you me and your brother." I smiled at him "You're better than this.you meant a lot to me than you thing  let go." Orm looks at me in shock but didn't let go"orm. If you truly loved me. Let go" then without hesitation orm let's go of the trident.

I turned to kordax who was standing up "I live again and I've waited countless centuries in the dark for this moment"

I threw the trident at him but he caught It "shit" i cursed.

"Blue" orm said throwing me my trident.

I caught it and looked at kordax "you want to know what kind of Atlantean I am? I'm not just any Atlantean. I'm not a princess, I'm a mother fucking Queen bitch!" I threw the trident which not just destroyed him but destroyed his trident.