We sneaked in trying not to get caught then we headed to a control and knocked some people out.

And in that room we saw a giant furnace.

"It's an orcahalcum furnace" orm said in shock. "All that stolen orichalcum they're just burning it up"

"He's heating the atmosphere on purpose" arthur said.

"This is catastrophic this whole place must be heat shielded to protect it from the surface thermal satellite"

I looked at orm "the question is how do we stop em?"

"To take out this reactor we we would have to creator the entire island."

"Get away from there now" an unfamiliar voice said as the guys  and I turned to see a guy with glasses "this blaster may be anchieny but it was build for killing atlanteans." He closes the door and his expression changed "okay I am so sore I did not mean that I just didn't want you to break me in half before I could surrender" he drops the gun "please take me with you" is this guy serious?

"Knock him out then help me hide the bodies" I said to the guys

"Wait please" the guy said "i didn't want any of this.all I wanted was to see Atlantis with my own eyes. I thought i should share its wonders of the world I'm a scien I just wanted to be takes seriously David Kane said he could help me, now he won't let me leave"

"You expect us to believe you have nothing to do with this?" Orm asked in disbelief.

"I know I've done things I'm not proud of it here would've killed me if I didn't"

I scoffed "knock him out."

"No" orm said.

"Then Arthur  knock him out"

"No!"

Arthur glance at orm "what?"

"No."

I grunt "fine" then I looked at the nerd "you can come with us. But you better start talking or I'm gonna give you one sasa!"

"Okay okay" the nerd said "it's the black trident it's a direct link to some ancient evil it gives Kane great powers and in return"

He couldn't finish when an explosion comes in. When I land it was painful making me remember that time four years ago "I hate when that happens" I said to myself.

Then I looked to see some enemies coming and I started fighting them and I noticed orm and Arthur were in danger so I saved them couple times. Especially at that machines that almost crushed them  I grabbed to tentacles. And it threw me on the ground and I saw giants triangle thing and started using it to fight.

"No not the orichalcum" orm shouts. "You wanna blow us up?"

"This stuff blows up?" I asked.

"Yes"

"My bad" then i kept fighting with it.

"Then stop using it."

I turned to him "just shut up and let me save your ass again white boy" I continued to fight until I saw orm throw chains at it and  I decided to use my strength to get the machine to stop.
Then out of nowhere lazers come in and the guys help each other I walked up

Then we looked to see red lights in the smoke and we see David Kane in his suit.

"He's going to fight us without the powe suit?" Orm asked.

"How?" Arthur asked.

"I told you he's stronger now" I said

Orm scoffs "he's still just a surface dwellers" he goes to walk to him.

"Bro " arthur went to stop him but orm ignored him. Arthur and I watched to see how this plays out.

Orm about to punch manta but manta  punched first making him fly backwards and land on his back and groan in pain.

I looked down at orm "I don't know if you're trying to taunt Arthur or impress me But right now you just made a fool of yourself"

"No one hits my brother but me" Arthur said.

"I was gonna kill you last but thanks for dropping by queen of Atlantis" David said "you're making this easy"

Then we started fighting and orm joins in the fight and manga uses his power to wound orm.

Hell no then we see the the island rumble I bet it's the atlantians I went to manta and charged at him underwater but he started to escape like a coward he is.

I went back to get orm who was badly burned and Arthur was with him . "Come on" I said as Arthur picked him up bridal style and taking him somewhere to meetup with other Atlanteans.