Cirrus

CW: Self-worth issues

When Cirrus joined an academy, one of the ones certified by the council, his parents gave him a new pair of headphones, ones that he really liked a lot. He was looking forward to going to it, he wanted to be an amazing admin like his parents were. He was hoping to get a job in the centre of the Main World, maybe for the currently growing council. He didn't mind living where he currently was, he lived on the outskirts of the Main World but it was also not where he wanted to stay for the rest of his life. He didn't like the people he went to school with but he did hope to make friends with the people in the centre of the Main World, it was his dream job.

At the academy, he didn't make any friends, but that was more because of the competitive energy around them. They all knew that the council was still recruiting members, there were only 7 members and there were going to be 13 of them and they all wanted a spot. Cirrus didn't really care, he didn't think he would be able to get one of those positions so he just focused on doing whatever he could to make it seem like he would be good for a position in ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ. So he was ready to have the five years of study it would take to complete the academy so he would be in the best place he could be. So far he had already improved his skills with using a blade, he wanted to be able to defend whoever he needed to; he learnt a myriad of different commands covering whatever position that he would need to do and there were also classes on how to improve his typing speed.

- - - - - -

After Cirrus had completed his five years at the academy he moved into the centre part of the Main World. He lived in a flat with five other people, all of whom he barely saw as they all worked night shifts and often spent weeks away on work trips, he was ninety per cent sure that they were some sort of spy agency that worked for either the council or for their enemies, he wasn't sure but he was also slightly scared of them so he didn't say anything. For now, he was working at a very popular place known as Le Café De La Lune, which was run by two friends. Everyone knew that Melura and Zeli were pining after each other but both of them didn't think that the other liked them. He enjoyed working there, for more than just the discount on food that he got, it was really good. He enjoyed the environment that came with working with people who loved what they did and it made everyone else around them love the environment too. If he couldn't get a job in ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ he wouldn't mind working at Le Café De La Lune.

It was the end of his shift when he heard everyone go silent, he heard a couple of clatters of cutlery as they fell onto the table. Cirrus was out the back so he came out to the main floor and saw four of the council members standing there, he recognised them and it seemed like he was the only one who was going to move. "Hello council members, my name is Cirrus and I can lead you to a private table we have on the roof, don't worry we have some magic in place so even if it starts raining you won't get wet,"

The council members seemed slightly embarrassed with how the customers had stopped everything to see them so they quickly followed the admin onto the roof, glad that they were getting a private table. As he brought the upstairs, menus in hand, he showed them the private area. Zeli and Melura had made it specifically for the council, right now there were only seven seats but there was room to add more. "Here are your menus, the specials get updated automatically on the bottom there. I'm finished my shift but someone will be coming up to take your orders soon," Cirrus said, he was also trying to not freak out, he was a fan of the council and everything they had done. One of the council members, one of the newer ones but Cirrus recognised him as High Watcher Xelqua Carolus, turned towards him and asked, "Hey if you're finishing your shift do you want to join us?"

Cirrus blank screened, he didn't know what to say, it would be fun to join them but maybe they were just being nice, "It's okay, I'll probably just head home and have lunch,"