Haunted

Sakshi slept off on the way home as Arjun drove his car in peace. He messaged Karan about the whole scenario and that Arjun would drop Sakshi home soon.

Sakshi was flinching in her sleep, her brain doing flashbacks of the hideous picture painting that was hung on the wall of the warehouse. She moans, sweating as she watches a human-looking demon's eyes turn white.

Arjun could feel her restlessness. He immediately turned his car and went straight to his house.

He looked at Sakshi; she was having an intense nightmare. He stopped the car. The guards open the door.

Arjun tentatively takes Sakshi in his arms and carries her inside. As Arjun held her body, he could feel she was running high in temperature.

The butler of Arjun's house came running with medicines as Arjun delicately placed Sakshi on the bed of his room.

"Parth Sir!"

Arjun looked up,

"Sakshi maam ke liye!" He held out the medicine and a warm towel.

"Thank you, uncle!" Arjun gave a constricted smile. The butler leaves.

He sat next to Sakshi while she slept.

He looked at Sakshi's temples and touched them with his hand. He closes his eyes.

Any demonic activity can always lose its powers in the presence of god. He chanted a few hymns and kissed Sakshi's forehead.

He wipes Sakshi's face with the towel.

He took the comforter and tucked it over her body securely.

While Sakshi sleeps comfortably in her bed Arjun calls Karan, Arushi and the girls. They were immediately called over to Arjun's mansion for an important discussion.

They heard the whole scenario.

Karan looked bewildered after hearing everything that happened.

"Kali rakshas!" He thought for a while.

Preeti and Archana looked at each other.

"It's high time to leave the earth ya!" Preeti mumbles. Terrified.

Archana rolls her eyes at her bestie's lamest comment in the middle of a serious discussion.

But Arjun thought it was funny since he burst out laughing.

"Kaha jana hai batao? Venus?" He joked.

Archana groans, "Arjun tum Preeti ko ignore karo, or mujhe batao yeh sab kya ho raha hai is duniya me! Everything sounds so scary all of a sudden. Tumhara ana fir yeh demons... Apart from you coming back from the past everything sounds so scary!"

Karan replies, "Yeh sab to kalyug ke starting se chal raha hai Archana...hume aj pata laga because...Arjun is here!"

Arjun shrugs, "Dekho mere past se future me ane ka kuch to matlab he! Yeh to main pehle din se manta araha hu! Or aj bhi manta hu! Or shayad isi liye mujhe kuch or jaan na hoga to understand everything about this yug!"

"Kya?" They ask.

Arjun grins and walks to his grand library. The three watches in clueless.

Arjun casually brought a beautiful-looking book back and gave it to Karan.

"Mahabharat!" Karan's eyes go huge as he reads the title in Sanskrit.

Arjun nods, "Yep!"

Achana shakes her head, "NO...are you mad? Tum...tum yeh book page to...isn't it going to be against nature?"