Token of Love

A/N: chutku sa cute chappy for our three power couples!! 💕💕 💕

After getting discharged from the hospital Arjun managed four plane tickets for Nepal with the help of his manager. By road then they will go to Gyan Ganj. Karan was delighted with the idea since he never wanted to reach Gyan Ganj by travelling with Devdatta again. His reluctance was ignited by the fact that Sakshi was pregnant. And travelling like that was way out of the question for Arjun. Sakshi was already having a headache with the tantrums that Arjun was having for her fragility.

In the airport.

The attention that Arjun was grabbing was too much to handle. Although he somehow disguised himself with hats and large goggles to hide his face, his overpowering height was way too recognizable and everyone, literally everyone was delighted and excited to meet him in person. Sakshi and Karan felt like two little baggage that tagged along with the celebrity that no one noticed.

They waited in the lounges of the airport; waiting for the boarding and a few people popped up in front of them just to talk to him. And Arjun being the kind soul didn't wither them away, he rather spoke with them with utmost graciousness.

Sakshi looked to her side and saw a beautiful actress walking up to Arjun. Karan stifled a chuckle as he felt Sakshi eying the actress with intense scrutiny.

"Sakshi, jalan ho rahi hai?" Karan tried to sound civil.

Sakshi shrugs, "Not really, Yeh to hona hi tha...sabko sab kuch pata chal chukka hai, ab har koi celebrity samjhega Arjun ko!"

Arjun looked at his side and narrowed his eyes, "Excuse me? main celebrity nehi hoon is se zyada log mujhe dekhte the jab main Hastinapur ka rajkumar tha!"

The actress, who happens to grab a lot of attention, appears next to Arjun and proudly introduces herself.

"Hello, Mr. Arjun!" her voice elegantly glam. Her dress shimmered with intricate dressmaking.

Arjun smiled, "Hello!"

The actress's eyes brush on Sakshi and Arushi briefly and introduces herself, "Main Anika Kapoor, hu...a superstar!"

Arjun nods. She immediately sits next to him.

"Apke time travel journey ke bare me maine suna hai news mein...par mujhe apke muh se sunna hai ke ap kis liye aye yaha..kalyug main?"

Arjun innocently answers, "Sakshi ke liye." Karan exaggerates a cough.

The actress looks at Sakshi, "Really? Par kyu, apke to kitne saare patni the, Draupadi, Subhadra, Ulupi or Chitrangada?"

Arjun smiled, nodding. "Is yug mein bhi koi he...jisne mere bhagya ko badal diya!"

The actress was stunned to see Arjun explain Sakshi's importance in his journey to Kalyug.

The actress gave a smug grin at Sakshi, "Ap to sach me bohot lucky hai, Sakshi ji!"

Karan and Sakshi exchanged looks.

Arjun shakes his head and wraps his arm around Sakshi; pulling her close to him, "Sabse zyada bhagyashali to main hu... jo mujhe Sakshi mili...is yug me!"

Sakshi's heart fluttered with his words; glancing into his eyes. He leans in and pecks her blushed cheeks. The actress heaved a defeated sigh.

Karan clears his throat and darts his eyes at the actress, "Waise apka bhi koi Bollywood boyfriend hai na Rajveer Singh, ya break up ho chukka hai?"

The actress frowns and gets up.

"Okay Arjun, it's nice meeting you!" She shook hands with Arjun and retreated, glaring at Karan.