Brothers

A/N: A very small chapter precisely dedicated to Arjun and Karan. 😊

Bursting at the door a hoard of paparazzi with cameras stood in anticipation to catch a glimpse of Parth Oberoi, or his secretary Sakshi Sharma. But they all fell quiet as the door opened; revealing an old couple; limping and standing at the door. The media men nevertheless asked many questions, all at once. But all was going in vain; the couple struggled to answer any of the questions. Both looked too fragile and old.

"Ek ek karke sawaal pucho...Kya baat hai?" The old man asks after lots of struggle. He was hunched and supported himself on a stick. The old woman standing behind him also trembled and struggled hard to breathe with all the coughs and wheezes.

Few media reports look at each other, confused.

"Yeh Mr Oberoi ki secretary, Sakshi Sharma ka ghar hai?"

The old woman exaggeratedly coughs loudly, making the reporters flinch.

"Nehi, Bache... Sakshi Sharma chali gayi yeh ghar chorke!" The old man replies with a shaky voice.

"Kidher gayi? Or ap kaun ho?" The man asks slightly irritated by the wheezing and coughing of the old woman.

"Ajeeb sawal karte ho bache, mera ghar or mujhi se poochte ho main kaun hu!" the old man replies with a slight twitch.

"Par dada ji, sakshi ji kaha gayi? Ap please batai, hum Daily news se aye he, unse kuch sawaal karne!"

The old woman is wheezing and panting loudly by now. Irritated, one reporter asks, "Ap TB ki dawai kyu nehi le leti dadi ji?"

The old man looked strangely at his old woman and advised sweetly, "Bhagyawaan, pani pee lo jao!"

The old woman looked at him apologetically and nodded before hunching back in the room.

***

Inside the bedroom.

"Yar yeh Preeti kitna over acting karti hai my god!" Archana mutters as she eavesdrops on the door of the bedroom. They have been hiding inside; letting Keshav and Preeti deal with the media men by disguising themselves to deceive them.

Keshav had magically transformed Preeti into an old saree and good prosthetic make-up to look old and saggy. It was all done with just a click of his fingers.

Preeti was appalled to see herself look so ugly when Keshav honestly assured her that she looked just as pretty as an angel; giving her a sweet smile in appreciation as she blushed.

Whereas Keshav dressed as an old man.

Arjun was restlessly getting silent calls from his office and business clients; as soon as he switched his phone on. Hundreds of messages have turned him into a predicament; his world has flipped. The whole country is now curious about his abnormal strengths.

"Main kya karunga ab?" He whimpers as he holds his hands on his head. Sakshi sat close to him and tried to soothe him.

Arushi looks at her father's brooding face and reaches her hand to stroke his cheeks. Arjun immediately breaks into a beautiful smile and engulfs her in a warm hug; kissing her cheeks.

Sakshi sighed, "Tum fikar mat karo Arjun, hum yaha se kuch dino ke liye door chale jaige. I am sure no one will remember these incidents for too long!" she assured.

Karan nods in agreement. Arushi ran up to Karan to ride on his back; she was bored of staying in one place for too long.

Arjun mumbles, "Sakshi mere company ke protocol department mujhe knock kar rahe hai. Meetings me main absent hu. It is a big deal that I have escaped the hospital on top of this. Main koi press conference kiye bina is tarah kahi bhi nehi chup sakta... Abhi to the board of Directors ke bhi phone ane lage hai." He nervously glances at his phone; ringing continuously.