Ch4. An unexpected meet.

"She was so beautiful, so gorgeous

"She was so beautiful, so gorgeous. When she came to me, I turned and my whole world stopped. Only she has the capability to do that to me."
I was sitting in my office blushing and thinking about yesterday with that gorgeous girl.

The moment I shared with her, the warmth that was there between us. The way she was able to match me. The aura she expelled everything was perfect about her.
She is meant to be in my arms for sure.

I don't want to but damn! that body of hers. I know the moment we shared together was not enough..I didn't wanted to leave her.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬.

I mean I never think about a girl for this long...

When the dance was over and we got separated I was about to ask her for her name but some people came between us. Maybe I saw her stumbling but before I could do something my phone rang. I picked it up and I got to know from my secretary that some important files are misplaced and If I don't reach the office in time the company would have to suffer big loss.

I never wanted to leave but I had to. I don't know how to describe the emotions I feel for her.

I was recalling all this when I heard a knock on my door .

"Come in ". I said.

" Sir, the shoot room is ready and the model is almost here." My assistant said.

"Yes I will be there in 5 mins." I said.

I picked up my coat and and got ready to go to the studio.

I was in the elevator when I heard some people talk about the model and they said she is so beautiful.

𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

They continued talking some shit and then one of them whispered to other.
"Tera toh moye moye hogya"

𝑊𝑡𝑓 𝑘𝑦𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑔𝑦𝑎? 𝑚𝑜𝑦𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑦𝑒?

They both laughed and I was confused what language he said.

I reached the location of shoot room and  opened the door when I saw a familiar woman greeting everyone.

They all looked in my direction and bowed "Good morning, PRESIDENT"

I nodded and the woman turned and our eyes met -

𝑂𝐻 𝑀𝑌 𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆 𝐻𝐸𝑅. 𝑀𝑌 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐿𝐷.

but how  is she here?

My assistant came near me and whispered "Sir, this is our new model and the model assigned for this shoot."

"WHAT!!" I said. Not that much loudly to attract attention .

" Yes sir, Is there a problem in the model ." My assistant Mrs. Meera said.