Ch8. Confession.

I opened my eyes as it was morning. I didn't noticed she has a window in her bedroom.

𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑛.

Aakriti was in my arms. We were hugging eachother. My gaze went to her.

𝑀𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑. 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔.

I was admiring her and she engulfed in my chest and hugged me more.

I felt heaven at that time. The position was so comfortable. I closed my eyes and felt her presence in my arms.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝐴𝑎𝑘𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖?

Suddenly a scene flashed before my eyes.

'Vihaan dekho aeroplane ✈️. Bolo aaaaa.'
'Aaaaaa'

𝑌𝑒ℎ 𝑠𝑎𝑏 𝑘𝑦𝑎 𝑘𝑎𝑟 𝑟ℎ𝑎 ℎ𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑖.

The scene got me soo embarrassed. I don't correctly know what harkate I did last night.

I looked down and saw Akriti staring at me with 🤨😶 confused face. There were some of her hair strands caressing her face. I tucked them behind her ears.

𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑑. 𝑀𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑟.

"Subah hogyi aapki Janab." She said.

"Ho to apse pehle hi gyi thi. Apki khubsurati ko nihar rhe the ham." I said.

"kal raat mujhe itni tension Deke kitne aaram se so rhe the." She said.

"kya kiya tha mene? Mujhe to nahi yaad."
I tried to act like I don't remember.

"let me point it out for you.

1st - You ran in rain and I know that was for me but was dangerous for your own health.

2nd -You got soo much high fever and almost fainted. I literally panicked.

3rd- You were refusing for khichdi. And I had to become a PILOT for you to eat that.

4th-"

She was continuing when I interrupted.

"BASSSSSSS Tham jao meri maa Tham jao pleasee. I said as it was embarassing.

"Aa gya yaad?" She said in a sarcastic tone and smirked.

"Yes mam Aa gya 😭." I said .

Then someone's phone rang. I remembered my phone to be dead so whose could it be.
oh yes, Aakriti.

Then the Siri announced 'NISHANT'.

𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑦 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦.

I took her phone and was about to answer it when Aakriti tried to snatch it from me. I swung the phone here and there and then lifted the phone it in air so she couldn't reach it.

She was fighting with me for the phone and the next moment she was on my lap.

𝑆𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑂𝑁 𝑀𝑌 𝐹𝑋𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐿𝐴𝑃

I ignored our position as we were both focused to snatch the phone from each other.

Suddenly the gate opened.