ch9. Date?

When Vihaan got out of the house my conversation with Samaira continued

When Vihaan got out of the house my conversation with Samaira continued. That took me so much time to convince her that VIHAAN IS NOT A PLAYBOY OR A RED FLAG OR A PERVERT!!

At last she asked me do i like him and ofcourse my answer was a YES.

After that we talked about her and SAMEER 🌝.

She always come and tell me everything that had happens between the two .

They flirt with each other.She showed me their chats.

𝐷𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑙 𝑟𝑎ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑖..𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑝ℎ𝑘𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑝ℎ𝑘𝑒🌝

After all this clearance I got ready and went to the office .

There was a hectic shoot. I was hoping to see Vihaan but I didn't get to.

𝐼 𝑊𝐴𝑁𝑇 𝑇𝑂 𝑆𝐸𝐸 𝑀𝑌 𝑀𝐴𝑁.

Then the shoot got finished. I got out of the the office building and went to home. I reached home and saw Nishant.

He was watching something on his phone but why tf he is watching it outside the building.

he turned his head upwards and saw me.

𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝐼𝑆 𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝑅𝑌𝐼𝑁𝐺?

I went to him and looked in his eyes and yes he was crying.

Without asking anything I hugged him back ( in a friendly way ) and caressed his back. He got away from me and was wiping his tears.

"What happend?" I asked in concern.

"The Main lead died" he mumbled.

"WHAT?"

"In the series I was watching..the male lead died and the couple couldn't meet" he said and looked so cute.

𝐺𝑎𝑑ℎ𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑦𝑒ℎ.

I controlled my laugh and comforted him.

When I turned my head and saw VIHAAN . We made a eye-contact and he was looking hurt and angry.

𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑜

"Vihaan stop . It is not what you are thinking." I said

"𝐼f it is not then why were you hugging him. WHY??" He said .

"Why ? Can't I just hug a man?" I said in a high voice.

"Then what's the point of talking here." He said and turned.

( A/N- Convo toh pata hi haa sabko toh jiska wait hai voh aagya h 🌝👍🏻 )

After, all the things he just confessed to me I could not stop myself.

𝑀𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒. 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑢𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜.