ch11. Hospital.

𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹.
Vihaan's Pov

There was head spliting headache. I woke up in a hospital.

The last thing I remember was that there was a truck coming fleetingly at us giving me no time to move the car and we crashed in the woods. After that I don't remember a thing.

"Hey  come here, the patient regained their consciousness." nurse said.

Then some doctor came and checked me. I didn't understood a thing that was happening to me.

" Nurse, how did I get here?" I asked.

"Sir there was a man wearing a black hoodie. His face was covered with some mask. He  called at the hospital awaring us about the accident and told us to come as fast as we can. I guess he was with you both for the time being and after reaching the hospital he dissappeared when we were taking you both to the hospital." the nurse narrated.

A MAN WEARING BLACK HOODIE!!

A man in a black hoodie? Suspicious. And also the truck came put of nowhere. It was definitely planned. 

But why if the black hoodie guy wanted us to get hurt why in the world he obliged to take us to the hospital. 

Wait a min. Aakriti?

" Where is Aakriti?" I asked.

" WHO?" the nurse replied.

"The girl who was with me in the car. WHERE IS SHE?" I lost my temperament.

" SIR, first calm down.It is not good for you to get worked up.And Mrs. Aakriti is in the operation room. Her operation is in process. You were safe.But she was found lying above you saving you from the shreds of window glass. But unfortunately in the process she got badly hurt. IF we hadn't notified she would had died at the spot." nurse explained.

I should have protected her but she saved. I can never forgive myself.

I removed the IV which was attached to my hand and ran to the operation room.

There was Aakriti lying unconsious...

She got hurt because of me if I had been driving well. If she hadn't came in between she would be well. It's all my fault. I'm sorry aakriti.

HOW CAN I DO THIS TO HER??

I was siting on the ground crying badly , condemning myself for what happend to Aakriti, praying for the surgery's success.

THEN the doctors came out of the operation room.

I get up instantly." HOW DID THE SURGERY GO." I asked.

" The surgery was a success but the patient suffered so much harm so she need to be hospitalized for a around a week. Then you could take her back home." The doctor said.

" What happend to Aakriti?" There were 2-3 people asking the same que. I looked up amd saw Aakriti's friends WAIT how did they know that she had an accident.

" How you guys know she had and accident?" I asked.

" Shut up, you don't have the right to ask this. How in the world can you not managed a date properly. This was your first date and it ended uup like this." Samaira said.

" I am sorry for what happened and gonna repent for it." I said.

" AND HOWW---" samira's mouth was coverd by Nishant.

" She is shocked by the whole incident and can't make wise decision. I apologise for what she said." Nishant said.

" No what she said was true. And the sugery went well BTW.She is safe." I said.