Ch6. Love and chaos?

He booked my cab and helped me get in the cab

He booked my cab and helped me get in the cab . He was there waving at me and I was looking at him and he was drenching in rain but still seeing me off.

I gave him a smile and the cab started to my destination. I turned on my phone to distract myself from the thought I was having about the dance.

There were my friend talking rubbish, I mean the topics were funny but arghhhhh

I COULD NOT FOCUS ON

The dance we both had. The moments we shared kept flashing in my mind. I was not able to focus on anything.

I mean how can he ask me to dance in-front of his OFFICE and even in the rain.

𝐼𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝑂 𝐶𝑈𝑇𝐸.

I agreed to dance with him infront of his office. What if somebody had saw us dancing in the rain?!!

But KYA KARU the way he asked me and his sincere apology. I know he shouted at me but the way he came and apologized and the guilt on his face.

𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑆𝑂 𝐼𝑁𝑁𝑂𝐶𝐸𝑁𝑇.

UFF the way he held my wrist and pushed me towards HIM. I WAS SOOO CLOSE TO HIM. I literally felt the zoo in my stomach.

When my body touched his, his chest was soo hard but comfortable.

When the rain started he was wearing a white shirt and AHEMM His shirt got wet and I could glance at his chest, abs and nippl-

𝐻𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑖𝑖𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔!
𝐴𝐴𝐾𝑅𝐼𝑇𝐼 𝑆𝐻𝑈𝑇 𝑈𝑃!

Kuch bhi kaho banda bahut hi cute tha yaar mene inke jesa cute aur sweet banda nhi dekha Sachi me.

Bilkul movie jesi feeling aa rhi thi. Jisme me heroine aur vo hero.

𝑉𝑜ℎ 𝑡𝑜ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑘𝑖 𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑎ℎ 𝑏ℎ𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑘ℎ𝑡𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑖

I'M BEING SO DELULUU.

"Mam we are at the destination." The driver said snapping me out of my thoughts.

Ayeinnnn WE ARE OUTSIDE MY APARTMENT. Broo I didn't even realised. I came out of my cab and went straight to my building then to the lift and pressed my floor number.

I entered my flat and turned on the lights.

I was wet 🌝(drenched) so I thought to take a hot shower. Still thinking about him.

I couldn't find the pyjamas which are my favourite. I literally made the whole room upside down. There were all my clothes, undergarments and everything on the bed.