ch5. Proximity.

I shouted at her

I shouted at her. I was angry but the anger came out on her. I am so mannerless. I shouted at the girl I most care about. I feel so guilty. My anger always takes over me.

I AM SORRY.

After that she was ignoring me. She was avoiding our eye contact.

I decided that I will apologize to her. I will tell her to beat me up and even I will go on my knees but I just want her not to ignore me.

The shoot was over. And she left for her home outside the building chatting with someone.

𝐼𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑦? 𝑆𝐻𝐸 𝐼𝑆 𝐵𝐿𝑈𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺!!
𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑒? 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒.
𝑉𝐼𝐻𝐴𝐴𝑁 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝐴 𝐵𝐴𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝐷.

I was thinking whether should I go to her or not. I just went to her.

"Excuse me? Aakriti" I called her by her name as my secreatary told me her name and the name is as wonderful as her.

"Yes" she turned towards me and asked.

"I wanted to apologize about before.." I said hesitating and continued.

"It was all my mistake. I shouted at you..I shouldn't have done that. I was just angry on that..photographer but I shouted at you instead of him. I am a fool. I am so sorry.." I said all that in one go.

She laughed and said " Aap thore se gadhe ho kya?" She directly said.

𝑊𝑇𝐹?

"Huh??" I asked in confusion.

"Mene kaha aap gadhe ho kya? Kyuki chillana kisi aur par tha aur chilla mujh par diya." She said glancing at me.

I didn't said anything and just stood there.

"Gadhe ke sath sath behre bhi ho lagta h" she said walking away.

I didn't wanted her to go and wanted to sort things out. I grabbed her wrist and pushed her towards me. Now she was facing me.

"WHAT?" She asked.

She was very close to me. So close.
I was glancing at her beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry Aakriti. I am genuinely sorry. Please forgive me. I promise I will never shout at you." I said being serious and genuine.

"From now on don't you dare shout at me" she said.

"I will not I promise." We were still close and realized our position. So we made our distance immediately.

"I am Vihaan Rathore, Ceo of rathore c. And the guy you danced with last night." I said.

"I am Aakriti Mehta and I am a model." She said.