Ch7. Caring Aakriti?

The way he said naughty naughty I was literally blushing, laughing and whatnot and I saw his-

ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦. 𝑆𝑒𝑥𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦.

He was just looking like a fictional man like those in books. He had literal 8 pav i mean packs.

I turned but I didn't wanted to. I mean who would wanted to miss that breathtaking view.

"Ye rhe kapde nahane ke bad is se apne ANG DHAK LIJIYEGA." I said and went out as my phone was ringing continuously.

I was talking on call with Nishant as he was asking for a book which I was reading. When I heard the door open I said bye to him and the call ended. I turned and saw Vihaan. He was wearing the Shirt which fitted in perfectly and the pants were also fitted perfectly like those were waiting for him to wear them.

 He was wearing the Shirt which fitted in perfectly and the pants were also fitted perfectly like those were waiting for him to wear them

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒.

He walked to me and sat beside me on the couch. At first when I saw him on the entrance of the building I thought his face was pale as he got drenched in rain but even after taking a hot bath.

His condition was same. I reached my hands to touch his forehead.

𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝐻𝑂𝑇!
𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚.

𝐴𝑦𝑜 𝐴𝑎𝑘𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛!!

"You're forehead is burning Sir. How can you walk!" I asked about his condition.

"Ek second apne khana kab khaya tha??" I asked again.

"Subha👀" he answered.

"Subha me kya khaya tha ." I asked again.

"e-ek cup coffee ." He answered nervously.

"Apka Dimag kharab h subha se sirf ek cup coffee par zinda ho. Aur uske upar se baarish me bhi bhigna tha.Aur tabiyat kharab hui to ye nhi ki bta du ya rest kr lu NHII ham to ekdam NORMAL banenge." I yelled at him.