1. Secrets Revealed

Photo Made with Bing AI

Narrator
June 14th, 2000
1:03 AM

Cumming's House, Manford, Connecticut

   Jonny thrashed around in bed, uncomfortable. He was having trouble sleeping.

   "Just the time to get sick..." Jonny muttered, annoyed. Today was his birthday. He officially turned 18 fourteen minutes ago. That's when his headache got worse. He thought he was experiencing a hangover but had only had one beer with his friends a couple of hours ago. He is chalking it down to a broken heart. His boyfriend had broken up with him because he was seeing someone else.

   Jonny and Tyler hadn't seen each other for long, but they had known each other for years. Tyler was Jonny's first for everything, first love, first kiss... they hadn't gotten further than second base, but Jonny was planning on it last night. He had never felt this intense of a headache before. He had also not felt this fierce of a boner before. He knew what he had to do to get rid of them both.

   He tossed the covers off of him. The panties he had stolen from Tyler's sister were completely drenched in sweat; he felt 90 degrees in here, but he knew it wasn't. He stripped off his panties and tossed them over with the bedsheets. He wrapped his hands around the base of his penis. He raised his brow, confused for a second because he was thicker than he remembered. 

   "Maybe it's just because I am so hard," He shrugged and rested his head back on his pillow as he stroked his cock. Jonny's eyes rolled back into his head. It felt so good having his hand pumping up and down his shaft. He winced and bit his lip when he added a little more grip. It was so sensitive. He bit his lip as he was pumping, which made his hard dick even more uncomfortable, he had to nut, or he was going to go crazy. Jonny hadn't had much experience fingering himself, but his penis was too sensitive to pay attention to.

   Jonny bit his lip and reached down, running his hand down to his pink pucker. When he pressed his finger on his hole, he immediately got dizzy. He thought he was overheating, but his hole felt burning hot. He bit his lip, pressed his finger down, and let out a moan... it was the best feeling he had ever felt. He thought he would need some lube or lotion to make his digital penetration easier, but he was surprised that his knot was slick with his self-lubricant.

   "Is that even possible?" he thought to himself.

   He started softly with his pressing. It didn't take long for him to get two fingers to knuckle deep in him. After a couple of minutes, his genital pressing became desperate and sloppy. He bit his lip from moaning out loud.

   "Fuck..."

   Jonny curled his toes and used his free hand to grab a pillow to moan into it. He wanted to skip his other three fingers and fist himself... he was desperate to be filled. He thought he could read his body; his hole was pulsating and begging for more, but he was afraid. He added four fingers and thanked himself for not listening to his mind. Four fingers were just enough.

   "Shit... Fuck! Fu-"He moaned as his penis pulsated to the point of eruption. He had never come so much in his life. Just when he thought he was done... he continued to jizz ten times harder. "Oh, My Fuck..." He panted and opened his eyes... he was covered in his cum. The white liquid was drooling off his toned tummy in puddles on his sides.