8. Discovering Cummings

Photo Made with Bing AI

AN: Bonus Upload for being so patient! Also Benaco Beach is on the state line of California and Oregon, so half of the town is in Oregon and half is in California

June 23rd, 2000
7:15 AM

Humpback Cliff, Benaco Beach, Oregon

   "Yeah... Sure... Hasan ... you need to learn to do all this shit yourself," Jon sighed.

   "What's that noise?" Hasan asked

   "Nothing," Jon smirked as he held his thick cock in his hands, relieving himself from all the piss in his body on his eldest son and younger brother. Poppy was whining and trying to get him to piss on him, but Jon knew he would enjoy that too much. They had been outside night and day for the entire week. As Joey would say, Jon and Jonny were enjoying 'Hot Sweaty Monkey Sex'.

   "You sound refreshed, Jon, now. Come back to Connecticut and help me close the deal."

   "Hasan, we talked about this... we built this firm together. I trust you to nail the meeting,"

   "Yeah... I bet you are nailing things all right," He muttered, and Jon rolled his eyes, "C'mon... you can bring Jonny to the office,"

   "No," Jon said sternly.

   "C'mon! He is a mini-Karen with your personality... the perfect package! You know how hot I am for your wife,"

   "Well, you can have her... I served her with divorce papers,"

   "Woah buddy... are you okay? Is it that bad?"

   "She hurt Jonny," he was still steaming mad. Hasan had been his best friend since college; he knew the family secret. Jon didn't trust many people, but he trusted Hasan. "Shit... Speaking of Jonny," He muttered, looking in the French doors. Jonny was glaring at him from the kitchen. He cut off his stream and flicked off his piss, "Hey, I'll call you back. You got this... all right,"

   "Jon, I need the summary of my presentation," He said, and Jon sighed as he opened the door.

    "Fine... I will take care of it," he sighed, closing his phone and grabbing Jonny by his shoulders. His son turned around and glared up at him. "Jonny, I know you told me to stop taking business calls, but this one is really important,"

   "More important than me?" His eyes tearing up, he asked, "Not once did you miss work for my birthday, Dad... I think this was going to be our summer," he sighed. He knew he was a brat but wanted to spend time with Jon.

   "I know, sweetie... but this is important, no not more important than you,"

   "What? What is it you aren't telling me?" Jonny asked

    "I am retiring..." he said, and Jonny raised an eyebrow, "Hasan has a meeting at 12 with lawyers in New York City... We are selling the firm,"