5. Uncle Joey Is Always Up to Something

Photo Made with AI

Joey

June 16th, 2000
11:49 PM

Humpback Cliff, Benaco Beach, Oregon

   "Joseph Pomeroy Cummings... what are you planning," Dad asked me.

   "I'm planning on filling you so full of my cum that you burst if you don't shut up... let me plot in peace," I muttered.

   "Well, you can plot in peace once you open your eyes and tell me if I have any leftover cum on me," He told me, and I stopped meditating. I softly smiled at him. "What?" He said, a little uptight. You couldn't tell I pulled my stick out of his ass an hour ago. Jon inherited Dad's uptightness and impatience.

   I was smiling because Dad looked more rested than he did this morning. He had the most wrinkles I had ever seen on him. I don't know if it was the cum facial I gave him or him swallowing gallons of my jizz, but he looked 20 years younger... maybe it is something in our DNA. Do we age if we don't have sex?

   "You look stunning, Father," I told him, "I think you gobbled up every drop of my cum, then washed the remainder off with that hour-long shower." I rolled my eyes. "Why are you so afraid of him?"

   "I am not afraid of my son... I don't want to be punished. He is our Alpha,"

   "You talk like we are in a werewolf pack or cult... no one is my Alpha,"

   "Joey, it's just how it is in our family. Jon has the bigger penis... if you have forgotten, he is much stronger than you. I think you should have a little fear before you get put in your place this vacation... don't you remember the fight that Pop and Jon had a couple of years ago?" he asked, and I shrugged it off.

   "Jon is a pushover,"

   "Joey, do whatever you want... think about how it will affect Jonny. Your plan does involve him, right?" He asked, and I shut my mouth, "He is fragile right now. If he says no, then stop... do not go too far,"

   "Father, I know. I am not going to hurt him..." I rolled my eyes. What does he think I am going to do? Force myself on him? I would never do anything like that.

   "Well... Jon left me a voicemail. He got a minute to himself while we were in the bath together at lunchtime. He is planning on explaining everything to Jonny in the morning-"

   "He hasn't told him yet?"

   "No, Jonny is having a little rough time. Karen kicked him out of the house when she found out he had a boyfriend... who had just broken up with him because he cheated on Jonny. Also... he is in heat,"

   "How has Jack not ripped him open yet?" I chuckled

   "He is on the edge of it... you are going to have to distract Jonny while Jack takes me aside and takes out his sexual frustration on me,"