7. Bye Bye Virginity *New*

Photo Made with Bing AI (Not Exactly the House)

Hey, sorry for the sudden P.O.V. change. I often get writer's block when I write 1st person. I hope it isn't a distraction. Sorry for the wait. Enjoy!

P.S. If this haven come across yet, the sex is cartoonish, giant penises, cumming literal gallons.

P.S.S. I have said this is an old story I created six years ago. Please be patient with me; there will be so many more characters and even towns. I have tried to recover the documents, but it just won't happen. Unfortunately, luckily, I remember everyone. 

SPOILER: in the second book, there is a secret love child, and the main setting is Tennesse in the wintertime; in the third book, there is a set of twins hiding with their father when they meet up with the Cummings. Book Four Jonny has babies with someone in the family, and they meet the people who caused this curse... that's right, they are still alive.

Narrator
June 17th, 2000
12:43 PM

Humpback Cliff, Benaco Beach, Oregon

   "Okay, Jackie Boy..." Joey said as he tipped the penny cab handsomely with a kiss. He was a big fan of Joey Starrr. It is his Porn Name...

   "Jon has a stick further up his ass than I thought if he expected that I would walk across the town and hike up this cliff," Joey mumbled.

   "So... we are going to sneak through the back door... no pun intended, then we are going to run up to Jonny's room and lock ourselves in there and pray Jon doesn't have a key or knows how to pick a lock," He whispered.

   "I am beginning to think I shouldn't listen to you...." Jack mumbled, crossing his arms and watching his Uncle slowly open the large wooden gate to the back patio, then a fraction slower as it creaked, then fast, only making it louder and closing with a slam. "Smooth... it has been a long time since you snuck out, old man,"

   "17 years, to be exact," Jon said, leaning on the patio post, waiting for them.

   "Shit..." Joey and Jack sighed and hung their heads down.

   "You're not gonna try to run this time, Joe?" He asked, amused, and Joey shook his head, "Are you going to get in your punishment, or do you need my help?"

   "I will do it myself, Dad," Jack said, hoping this would lessen his punishment. Jon grabbed Joey's neck, ensuring he wouldn't run away.

    "First... I would like you to apologize to Jonny... such selfish deeds on his birthday month," Jon tisked, shaking his head.

   "Sorry, Lil Bro... I was thinking with my cock," Jack said, deflated to Jonny in the Hot Tub. Jon had taken the time to explain almost everything about the family to his son while he waited for them to get home. Jonny knit his eyebrows together, looking at how sorry they looked. In honesty, Jack was sorry for what he did... but Joey was just sorry he got caught.

   "Sorry, Neph... god... if I only got my cock in that tight fucking ass of yours," He bit his lip and then drew blood when Jon slapped the back of his head.