6. Few Moments of Freedom

Photo Made with Bing AI

Joey
June 17th, 2000
12:03 PM

Dickinson Grotto, Benaco Beach, Oregon

   "Tonight is BDSM wear... since you don't have any leather, you're gonna have to strip down to your panties, You to Jack," I told them. I opened my Motorcycle seat and stored the helmets and my nephews' clothes. I reached into Jonny and Jack's pockets to grab their wallets.

   "I-I didn't know that places like this existed. I thought it was just in porn," Jonny said, covering himself. Jack was almost glued to his brother's backside, combing his fingers up and down his sides.

   "Mostly porn is shot here. You know who the Dickinson Brothers are?" I asked

   "Yeah, they are my favorites," he bit his lip.

   "Well, they own this Grotto... well, at least all the people that work here and get the word out, it's pretty hush. I have never been here while they have been here, but rumor has it that they will be here tonight," I smiled, and he licked his lips. "You think they have big cocks?"

   "Well, yeah... they are 13 inches long. They hold the record," He said like it was obvious. Jack and laugh.

   "Just wait till you have Uncle Joey's cock in your cute little hands," I smirked.

   "Just wait till you have Dad's cock in your hands," Jack smirked, confusing Jonny.

   "C'mon," I grabbed his hand and led him to the entrance. A couple of guys were waiting in line, waiting to be let in by the bouncers. They are older. As soon as the suited man laid eyes on Jonny, then trailed down to his rear end, he waved for us to come in.

   There were a couple of scoffs, then 'Oh Shit's when they looked at his ass. His ass was almost disproportionate to his body, but it was amazing. Dad's ass is enormous, but Jonny's is twice the size. In my 35 years, I had never seen an ass like that on a man or woman.

   "Hey, Leather Lord, you bringing in two virgins?"

   "Leather Lord?" I asked confused

   "No one knows your name, just that you have a big cock and wear leather all the time," The Bouncer shrugged. He was in his 20s and looked like a college stoner.

   "How did you know I am a virgin?" Jonny asked. I bit my lip... it's been a while since my cock has sunk into a virgin.

   "I didn't... I just haven't seen your faces around here," the Bouncer said, licking his lip and looking Jonny up and down.

   "I have been here before, but it's been years... my brother just turned eighteen a couple of days ago," Jack said.

   "Shit... he is your brother?"

   "Yeah... and I am their Uncle," I said, pulling out our wallets and handing him our License. He was looking to see if we had the same last name more than our birth dates.