4. Uncle Joey and Poppy

Photo Made with Bing AI

Jonny
June 14th, 2000
10:02 PM

Chi Upsilon Mu House, Belle, Connecticut

   Joey had been attending this University for two years, but this was the first year he lived in the Fraternity House. He told me about when he was pledging. He had to sleep on his Big Brother's floor or the house's lawn. 

   This past year, he always talks about how it was so worth it because living in the Frat House is the best thing, and now he gets to torture some poor pledge. I assume he is getting good grades. Dad is serious when it comes to School. Jack is trying to become a Sports Therapist... I don't get sports.

   I have been awake for an hour now, and the last thing I remember is sleeping in the hotel room... that means that Dad carried me down to the car. Did he get me dressed, too? I am so annoyed at myself... I could have sworn these clothes fit when I tried them on at the mall, but these shorts feel like the button will pop off if I suddenly move. The shirt is a little tight, but it isn't distracting. These shorts and panties are cutting off my circulation.

   "Do you have to use the restroom, Son?" Dad asked me, "Jack's will be the closest stop before we get on the interstate for a few hours."

   "Yeah... I bought a smaller size than I thought. I am going to change into the pajamas I wore yesterday,"

   "Those are dirty. Why don't you wear some of my sweats or Jack's gym shorts?"

   I smiled at him as we finished our drive to Jack's. I recognized the house from what Jack told me. They bought a house off-campus, so they didn't have to deal with the School's party rules.

   I hadn't seen Jack for six months, but he looked like he had doubled in muscle mass. He is already 6 foot 10. Now he has hulking muscles. I would be intimidated if I didn't know him and how much of a sweetheart he is. When we parked in the driveway, I unbuckled my seatbelt and ran out of the car and into Jack's arms.

   "Hey, Little Bro," Jack chuckled, lifting me with his strong arms and spinning me around, ruffling my hair in his hands. "Your hair has gotten so long. You're starting to look like one of those male models. I bet you are driving the guys crazy back home," He smirked. I looked back at Dad, and he smiled back at me. He must have filled Jack in on what was going on. "Mom is being a real douche," he told me.

   When I woke up an hour ago, all I could smell was this amazing musk. It smelled like Orange and Leather... I had to tuck my boner in, so I wasn't tenting. When I was hugging Jack, he smelled very similar to it... was it a cologne that Dad used, and Jack used something similar? He smelled like Oranges and Oak Trees.

   "You good, Jack?" Dad asked. He looked like he was puffing up his chest and standing taller, which looks crazy since he is 7 feet tall.

   "Yeah, Dad... can you throw my bag in the back? I have to use the restroom," Jack told him as he sat me down. He only had one Book Bag full of clothes. He has never been one for packing heavy.

   "Can I borrow some Gym Shorts?" I asked