rating the lords reaction to the tran

How accepting are the lords if you come out as trans to them

Keryon

7/10

Tries his best but will get confused and misgender you sometimes. It's never with bad intent, just remind him. Will also ask kinda personal questions without realizing, but is genueinly interested in your experience.

„His pronouns are She/her!" He a little confused, but he's got the spirit.

Helios

9/10

Will never misgender you because he forgot your deadname after three days of being out. Makes sure you are respected in spaces where you are out and, also that you stay safe in spaces you can't be out in. Can be a little doting, he just doesn't wan't you to get hurt.

Titano

10/10

The sweetest and most supportive reaction possible. Helps you get the care you need and makes sure you're comfortable.

Got transphobic parents? He's your dad now.

Trytion

5/10

Struggles with topics like these due to the ice realms rigid system. He will have a long discussion with you about it, and not quite understand at first but he does value the lived experience of a person more than old rhetoric. Will say some disrespectful stuff without realizing it, is trying his best however.

If transphobes are giving you problems, call him he will beat them up. There ain't no room for unnecesary hate in his realm.

Voidus

2/10

Doesn't really care. Will only use the correct pronouns once you pass. Can't even correct him cuz he'll shoot you. He will get you gender reaffirming care, if your dysphoria interferes with tasks and makes you less efficient.

Electryon

8/10

Reads through the entire Wikipedia page about transgenderism and helps you with changing your legal documents. He's a real one for that. Won't misgender you either. Can't quite empathize with you tho.

Sol

10/10

Is trans himself and gives you advice on how to deal with a lot of things. (My personal headcanon yeeee)

Eklos

Don't do it/10

He will offer you top surgery and then steal your liver and kidney.

Won't misgender you tho