Mirror Gormiti

I finally finished the request by Getsumei777

Just as a small warning: This chapter contains horror themes and a lot of suffocation (can you guess one of my biggest fears)

___________________________________________________

Jué
(Will add a design of them later)

They/Them

Originally a windy, they gave up their element to become the herald of reflection, in the legends also known as the herald of despair. At the same time when the heralds got their bracers, they found an ancient book in a secret vault. They could ask it questions and it would answer by changing the text within. Slowly they would ask more and more and grew close to the book, while keeping it secret from everyone else. In the book were pages describing various myths and creatures. Those fascinated Jué and the book even insisted that they were real. They had always wanted to see a mythical creature and document it, so the book told them how. At first they were unsure if they should give up their element for another, but there was just something about that book, they had to do what it said. That way they became the herald of reflection.

And thus their quest to set free the creatures of despair started. To ensure that they could stay in Gorm in a stable state, three rituals had to be done for each. These all happened while the heralds were away in season 3. Once they returned there wasn't that much of a fuss about any weird happenings, aside from the occasional sighting, that could be blown off as a wild animal or trick of the brain. The heralds thought that they could finally relax. Reports of strange creatures and an influx of missing people made an abrupt stop to the well earned vacation however.

___________________________________________________

Lord Shatter

She/her

She is a benevolent creature that usually appears in dreams, but can manifest in the real world aswell. Through manipulation and mind games she makes people do her bidding. It's not that she can't do these things on her own, seeing the despair when someone does something they never thought they were capable of is just way to fun. Her goal is to start the apocalypse, a state of the world where fear runs rampant and everyone is scraping by to survive. Her favourite pass time is destroying the trust a family, friends or other group of people have, isolating one member in particular that is pushed to the brink of insanity. In this state she is able to take control of the victims body and then terrorizes the rest of the group. The hosts body now becomes way more agile and strong.

However, she needs the herald to stay in Gorm for a longer period of time. The only way for her to regain her full strength would be through a large amount of dark energy, given to her through a ritual.

There are survivors but they either lost their mind or are unaware that it was her. There is no known way to avoid her.

___________________________________________________