That one strange guy who suddenly turned up telling weird stories about mohawks

Deep within a dark forest, the Seeker sits alone on a bench

Deep within a dark forest, the Seeker sits alone on a bench. He has been waiting there, since a very long time. His absent gaze, staring into the nothingness, is suddenly interrupted, as he hears a familiar voice:

"I'm sorry for taking this long," the mysterious stranger speaks with a calm voice.

"Do I happen to know you," the Seeker asks confused. Their head remains unmoved.

"No,"the mysterious stranger chuckles. "But it's about time. Do you mind, if I sit right next to you?"

The Seeker keeps their stare undeterred. "I have reserved this spot for someone else. Find yourself a different bench."

Despite the Seekers request, the mysterious stranger places himself next to them.

"Why are you even asking, if you sit down anyway," the Seeker sighs with a puzzled face.

The mysterious stranger clears his throat: "Have you ever heard the story of the sick man, searching for a healer with a Mohawk?"

"No...Like... What even is this question? And why are you still sitting here... Get the Fuck away from here... This is my bench!"

"There was a man who was suffering," the mysterious stranger begins his monologue undeterred.

"He longed for a cure, so he consulted an oracle. 'Look for the healer, who wears a Mohawk hairstyle,' said the oracle. 'He alone will be able to heal you.'

So the Sick Man went out, looking for the healer with the Mohawk

So the Sick Man went out, looking for the healer with the Mohawk. He visited every village, searched under every stone and looked behind every tree. But nowhere did he find the healer with a Mohawk. Years passed and one day he heard of a hermit on a mountain who could cure any disease. No one knew what he looked like and the Sick Man hoped the hermit wore a Mohawk. So he climbed the mountain and found the hermit in a lonely hut. When the sick man saw the hermit, he was disappointed because they turned out to be bald. The hermit asked the sick man why he had undertaken the arduous journey. The sick man told him about his suffering, about the oracle and his long search.