Part 4: You are Humanity

The Seeker sighs, as they sit beside the mysterious stranger on a forest-bench.

"Listen," says the Seeker. "You tell me, that unconditional love will change the world. But lets be real. Love won't pay my rent. Love won't help me get a job. I can't feed my kids with love."

The mysterious stranger in his blue, hooded robe, looks at the Seeker confused. "I honestly don't understand your problem. You can live your life and still love. Love is a state of being. Your most natural state of being, to be precise. So why do you seek excuses not to love?"

"Alright," responds the Seeker. "Then tell me: Do you expect me to just love anyone? Am I supposed to love someone who threatens me or my loved ones? Am I supposed to love a terrorist? Am I supposed to love a mass murder or a criminal? Will you tell someone, who was abused... that they need to love and forgive their perpetrators? Will you tell a parent, who lost their child in war, that they should love their enemy?"

"Yes," answers the stranger, without hesitation. "Love is the answer."

"You can't be serious," claims the Seeker with an enraged voice. "There are just people, you can't love. Like the really dark shit, you read on the news...People who enjoy harming others... No one loves these types of people... You can't tell me otherwise."

The mysterious stranger remains calm. "The answer remains the same... Love them with all your heart."

The Seeker shakes their head. "No, no, no... You are being a hypocrite. I am sure that you are just saying this to sound superior. I mean... There are people, who are simply evil! Unlovable! Everyone hates them. Society hates them. If you don't hate them, you are evil as well."

"Is it ever bad to love," questions the mysterious stranger . "Is love something that needs to be deserved? No my friend, you can't ever limit love, because love is infinite... We will go further into the matter of love, another time... If you may allow me, let us rather ask, why do we human beings, judge one another at all?"

"Go ahead," sighs the Seeker.

The mysterious stranger clears his throat:

"We judge people based on their actions, based on their behaviour, based on their societal status, their wealth, their power. We are being judged based on our looks, on our sexual orientation, on our ethnicity, on our religion or ideology. We judge ourself, for our thoughts, words and actions. We compare, we compete and we cause conflict. So why are we judging each other at all?