Part 5: Why are we unable to find the truth within?

The mysterious Stranger asks the Seeker: "What is it, that you are actually seeking?"

"I don't know...," responds the Seeker tiredly. "I just want answers... Like, why are we even here? What is our purpose? It just all seems so meaningless and I kinda hope, that there is an answer. That there is something out there... Some explanation...What is the meaning of life? Is there a god? Is there life after death? Is there any hope for us? Is... Is my life..."

The Seeker struggles to finish their sentence. They gather all their courage and ask:

"Is my life... important at all?"

The mysterious stranger raises up his head towards the Sky:

"I understand, how tough it is... This feeling of meaninglessness. The nihilism of this era... This deep longing for something that is lost... This great confusion and sorrow...Did you ever hear it, Seeker? Have you ever listened to the question asked, deep within the heart of every human being? Beyond all limiting beliefs, beyond words and thoughts. Listen closely, for the melody of your heart is asking: Who am I?

You know... We have played this game since millennia. We have searched behind every tree, looked under every stone and illuminated every cave... But no matter how far we travelled, no matter how long it took us, we haven't found it.

I say it's time, to answer this question. We have been seeking long enough. Let us finally find it, the answer. Let us go within. Because, there it was always hidden."

"What do you mean by go within," asks the Seeker confused. "Like... How should this help me to answer my questions?"

The mysterious stranger sighs disappointed. "So you didn't get the joke about the man with the Mohawk haircut after all... I really hoped it'd make you laugh. Poured quite some effort into it... But anyway... Let me tell you one thing: We will find it. The answer. We will finally end the eternal seeking and open up the next chapter in the book of humanity. I know it's hard to believe, but we will find the answer. It might take a while, but we'll get there. That's my promise to you."

"Then explain to me," demands the Seeker . "If it's supposed to be so easy to find the answer, why haven't we found it until now? What is blocking us from finding it?"

The mysterious stranger grins.

"Why are we blind to the beauty within all things? What is hindering us from projecting unconditional love into the world? Why can't we shine the brightest light, illuminate the world with our source of being? Why are we so limited?