Part 6: Let us walk our highest path

"Are you truly walking on your highest path?" asks the mysterious stranger the Seeker.

The Seeker sighs tiredly.

"Well... Obviously not, as I am still sitting here on the bench with you... Still waiting for someone competent to arrive..."

The Seeker raises their head towards the sky as they feel a drop of rain falling on their skin.

"Why do you need someone else to guide you?" questions the mysterious stranger . "What hinders you from getting up and following your path?"

"For a start

"For a start...," responds the Seeker, covering their head from the incoming rain. "I don't want to get lost in this dense forest. Someone experienced should go ahead."

The mysterious stranger smirks

"Tell me, my dear friend, can someone else ever lead you towards your highest path? No, only you alone can find your highest path. Only you can walk it. If you follow someone else, it's their path and not yours. No, your highest path is unique to you.

One may assist you, during your walk. One may walk with you, side by side. Searching and finding together. But as soon as there is power involved, authority of words, thoughts and ideas, you will always get lost. Dependency hinders all progress. Attachment slows you down. Be free and follow your own highest path. Be a light to..."

Suddenly the rain begins pouring down in streams.