Chapter 1

1 year ago.

We could see a 14 year old girl walking around a forest looking slightly scared. It was 23h30 pm and it was very dark and it had a slight fog. The girl had her scythe in her hands as she wander inside the forest.

 The girl had her scythe in her hands as she wander inside the forest

Ruby:Y-Y/n! Come on out i swear they did not meant to hurt you!

She say in a quite scared tone as she step on the grass until she suddenly ear a snap making her jump of fear and suprise. She then look down and see she just stepped on a little tree branch making her sight.

Ruby:You watch too much horror movies Ruby.

Suddenly a growl was heard. Ruby froze up like a statue before slowly turning back and see a big alpha beowolf grimm standing in front of her and roar at her.

Ruby yell of fear and use her semblance to run away but the beowolf chase her as Ruby try to escape from him until she find a little hole hidden by a boulder

Ruby yell of fear and use her semblance to run away but the beowolf chase her as Ruby try to escape from him until she find a little hole hidden by a boulder. She quickly jump in the hole and the Beowolf try to reach her inside the hole but coudn't as the boulder was making in sort that he didn't had enought space or reach for Ruby. Ruby start crying of fear until suddenly the beowolf remove his hands. Suddenly it roar at something and something roar back at him.

Then the sounds of a battle was heard. Bones being shattered flesh being ripped off claws digging deep inside the flesh all those sounds make a pure melody of chaos and blood that terrify the young girl. Then a snap was heard the girl open her eyes and dosen't ear anything but pure silence. She peek outside of her hiding spot and spot the beowolf dead and completely destroyed with bones shattered and flesh open as beside it a boy was standing there. He had H/c hair and E/c eyes and a claw mark on his chest. Ruby quickly come out of her hiding spot and approach slowly the boy.

Ruby:Y-Y/n? Are you ok?

Y/n look at her with his big innocent eyes and start sobbing and crying as he just took the life of a creature. A thing that he hate more than anything. Ruby quickly approach him and hug him as tight as her tiny frame can as Y/n hug her back as he was still crying.