Chapter 7

After a mounth Y/n returned to normal as Yang was now...drained to say the least. Ok she was more than exhausted. She was barely walking as Ruby refused to either talk to her or Y/n despite Y/n multiple try. Since the day Y/n and Ruby broke up. Ruby despite accepting the conditions refuse to accept that her sister was to be his bf new gf and so she cut the bridge wih Y/n and this one was very sad and while Yang and Blake try to comfort Y/n Weiss comfort Ruby. Right now we could see Weiss and Ruby looking at each others in Ruby's bed as ruby looked mad.

Weiss:I understand that you are very pissed Ruby but...You know if you explained Y/n that it was considered cheating he would have never.

Ruby pout.

Ruby:How would you feel if you see your own boyfriend have sex with your sister.

Weiss:Well...Ok i see what you mean.

Ruby:That's what i thaught. All boys are the same. Only thinking about fucking.

Weiss have a deadpan face.

Weiss:Ok now you're overgeneralizing. Ruby Y/n love you like no other person would. Im sure right now he ks sad that he can't hug his cookie monster right now.

Meanwhile.

We could see Y/n ravaging a training ground as he sparr with Blake and Yang. Y/n was a bit more violent than normal wich Blake and Yang noticed.

Blake:Ok that's enought.

Y/n stop and glare slightly at them.

Yang:Ok i know your quite angry but can you please just calm down. I know you and Ruby broke up and i understand that it is kinda because of me and miss Goodwitch.

Blake:But please just calm down. Im sure nothing is really lost and you still have your chance with Ruby.

Y/n walk away frustrated. Yang sight as Blake call Weiss to see if Ruby was ok.

Blake:So?

Weiss:Ruby don't want to ear anything. I think we just broke a couple.

Blake:Figured. Y.n dosen't want to ear anything either. Im starting to feel that he is gonna get in trouble somehow. Y/n never felt such a feeling that is losing her loved one.

Yang:I...Do you think we can meet Weiss. We need to make a plan before this situation go out of control.

Weiss:Don't you girls think it's a bit overexagerate? I mean it's a break up it's not the end of the world.

Blake:But it can lead to anarchy among the team.

Weiss:...Ok you got a good point. Ok i'll meet you at launch we will make the plan.

Blake:Got it.

She hanb up and sight.

Blake:This is gonna be hard.

Yang:Yeah.

Meanwhile.

We could see Y/n walking in the corridor and enter the dorm where Weiss and Ruby were. Ruby turn aroun to show only her back to Ruby as Weiss just start sweating.

Weiss:I-I'll leave you two some alone time.

She jump down Ruby's bed and walk out of the room and close the door. Y/n simply lay on his bed put himself on his side and show his back to Ruby. The two stay silent for a moment whk seem like hours until Ruby spoke.

Ruby:I hate you.

Y/n:...

Ruby:I don't love you anymore. I hate you with all my heart. 3 years of dating thrown away like this. I was ok with the heat mounth help but you kiss Yang and return her love feeling.