Chapter 8

We could see the sun shine bright in the sky as we can see in a cave Y/n and Ruby sleeping naked under a bear skin he Ruby killed and skinned much to Y/n protest. Y/n open his eyes and yawn and then see Ruby's little face gently snoring. Y/n then snuggle in her chest making her the big spoon and she wake up.

Ruby:Mhhh morning Y/n.

She hug his head deeper into her small perky boobs as they look at each others in the eyes.

Ruby:How do you feel?

Y/n:Good. I hope i didn't hurted you last night.

Ruby:Actually i never felt so good. You seriously worked me up like a pro.

Y/n:Thanks. Yang showed me some tricks.

Ruby:Yeah yeah whatever. I love you.

She peck Y/n forehead.

Y/n:Love you too Ruby.

He peck her lips. The two then decide to go to a nearby lake while stayIng naked to clean themself up from the swear from last night. Y/n then got an idea and make appear a fin on his head and put his head underwater.

Stop at 10.

Ruby laugt at Y/n silliness and decide to play the game.

Ruby:Oh no please help? I will be eaten by a creature half shark and half Y/n what can i do?

Y/n then grab Ruby and spin around with her.

Y/n:You can give him kisses for example.

Ruby:Alright i get it. Come here.

They kiss passionately until they hear screams. They look over and see Weiss, Yang and Blake who have fallen down from a tree branch.

Weiss:Blake i have your butt on my face!

Blake:Sorry.

Yang:Hum...i think we're busted.

Blake and Weiss see Y/n meat and blush deep red. Y/n quickly lower himseof down to hide his parts underwater.

Ruby:Were you girls spying on us?!

Blake:It was Yang idea.

Yang:Wah-No it was Weiss idea!

Weiss:*Gasp* No it wasn't me! It was you who wanted to search for them!

Ruby:Whatever. We are back together now. As in love than the first day we started dating. And Yang.

Yang:Huh?

Yang look at Ruby curious as Ruby smirk.

Ruby:You teached him well. He was a great student cuz damn was it magical.

Weiss:W-Wait you mean you two...

Ruby:Well duh! Why do you think we are swimming naked together if it wasn't because we saw each other naked when we fucked.

Yang:My sister had her first time. Im so proud.

She shed a tear as Blake sight.

Blake:Well fine but we should go back to beacon before Glynda get mad.

Ruby:Oh right.

Y/n:And i'll get dressed as well.

Yang/Blake/Weiss:WOAH!!!!!