Chapter 6 (lemon)

During the night that preced what Glynda have told the kids the four girls look at each others and are ready to determinate who will give Y/n his first time.

Weiss:Count me out.

Yang:We didn't even begin yet.

Weiss:I know but im not ready to have my first time yet with a boy i don't know enought. And i have no real experience. So count me out. Thanks but no.

Ruby:Well i guess this is between you two Yang and Blake.

BlakeI guess so.

The blond and the goth girls look at each other and then at Y/n.

Blake:I...I'll do it.

Yang:No Blake i will.

Ruby:Yang no one force you.

Yang:I saw this little guy grew all the way to this since he arrived at our home. I saw him more naked than you and Blake together when we took bath together. Im ready for it. Beside what could possibly go wong?

Blake:Do i have to remind you that a false step and your pregant with maybe 10 kids.

Yang:Oh...right.

Ruby:Maybe Blake should do it.

Yang:Oh hell no Blake is gonna get destroyed i got more experience with boys.

Blake:Me too you know. Deapite hating this time i had a boyfriend in the past.

Yang:Look just...let me do it. I am the one with the most endurence. I understand that you care for him but i want to make up for one thing he did for me in the past.

Blake:I...

She see that Yang was looking at her with pleading eyes and Blake sight.

Blake:Alright. Just be careful. We don't know how he will act when he is in heat.

Yang:I will. I guess we will have to wait tommorow and make a plan for tommorow's night.

The four girls nod.

The next day.

Y/n was not feeling well. He was hot all over especially in the middle of his legs. He was panting as steam come out of his breath as he have dirty images in his mind. Every time he pass by a girl he feel the huge urge to have sex and breed her. Soon he enter combat class with Glynda and when he sit down he see Glynda's mature body and feeo to urge to jump on her and fuck her brain out. Jaune was seeing him and looked concerned.

Jaune:Dude you good?

Y/n shook his head. Glynda saw him and then look at Yang who nod at her. Glynda then taoe a deep breath.

Glynda:Is something wrong mister L/n?

Jaune:I think he is sick miss.

Glynda:If that is the case then miss Xiao Long please take your teammate to your dorm please.

Yamg:Yes ma'am.

Yang look at Ruby who glare a bit at her.

Ruby:You better treat him right.

Yang:Got it.

Yang help Y/n back in their dorm room and when they are inside she sit Y/n on his bed.

Yang:Ok Y/n i know this will seem weird but...Glynda asked me to explain to you what is going on ith you and gove a..."special" class

Yang then lock the door and she take a deep breath and start to slowly undress. First she remove her skirt.