Chapter 2

We could see Yang looking around completely lost In the forest as she continue walking. She sight and look around until she ear something and prepare Amber Celica and was about to shoot a load when she see a black haired girls with amber eyes.

 She sight and look around until she ear something and prepare Amber Celica and was about to shoot a load when she see a black haired girls with amber eyes

???:Woah calm down.

Yang:Oh...Sorry about that it's just the grimms and all are weighting on my system.

Blake:I see. Im Blake.

Yang:Nice to meet you im Yang.

The two stay silent for a minute.

Blake:Well i guess we are on the same team.

Yang:Yup. Now let's go find this chess peace.

They walk toward the ruin of the castle to get the chess piece until they ear Ruby's voice.

Ruby:YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Yang and Blake look around until they look up and see Ruby and Weiss both hanging on Y/n neck as he use his arms as whips to swing from tree branches to tree branches.

Yang:This guy will never stop to amaze me.

Blake:Me too.

Yang stare at Yang confused.

Yang:What?

Blake:What?

Yang blink a few time but shrug it off and Yang follow Y/n as Blake does the same. Blake then grab Yang and she use her grappling hook to get on a tree branch.

Blake:We can follow him better like that.

Yang:Damn your badass.

Blake:Sorry i already have my eyes on someone.

Yang:Oh no i didn't meant it like that! In fact i already have my eyes on a guy so yeah.

The two stay silent awkwardly and decide to follow Y/n by jumping from branch to branch.

Meanwhile.

Y/n continue swinging while Ruby and Weiss hang on his neck until they find the ruin of the castle. Y/n land in front of it and Ruby and Weiss let go of Y/n and Weiss puke.

Weiss:Never...again!

Ruby:THAT WAS AWSOME!!!!

Y/n point at the chess pieces and Ruby look at them.

Ruby:Hum...wich one are we picking here?

Weiss:Idk i don't think it have a real importance.

Y/n see a black ni-