Chapter 5

After a few days everything was back to normal except that now everyone was scared of Y/n. When he approach someone he get scared and run away. Beside the teachers, Ozpin, team JNPR and his team no one dare approach him or even look at him in the eyes at during launch or dinner. It have been now 3 days since the incident with Cardin and rigt now our team was in class with Glynda and all his classmates were only faunus. Y/n was slightly concerned that his cover might have been blown by Ozpin and Glynda while the other students look at Y/n in confusion about why he is here.

Glynda:As many of you may know soon the heat mounth will arrive for the faunus students. Today we will speak about how to deal with it and what will be the school mesures to dodge any incident.

As Glynda speak Y/n see that the two next to him were far from him.

Glynda:Now as we know a faunus enter heat because it is the time to reproduce and his body gain a significally amount of lust. Also for the male the chance of breeding his partner are close of 100% if not protected. Also the female will ovulate more than normal so that when she give birth she can give birth to twins or more. Wich is why to dodge those incidents a carfew will be set at the beggining of the heat mounth. Faunus students will have to stay in their dorm all day long. See it as a big summer break. Indoors. For an entire mounth. And now how to deal with it. You see it all differ about the person but the main way to deal with all this sexual energy is masturbation and...

As Glynda continue speaking Y/n try to listen but the thing is that he never heard of those words such as "masturbation", "penis", "vagina" and every single words relied to sex. Neither Blake mom or Ruby's dad ever teached him about anything cuz they didn't wanted to break such innocence.

Glynda:Now i will read you a book that explain a way to feel plaeasure.

She then grab a book saying

Glynda:*Clear her throat* Cock and ball torture (Cbt) is a sexual practice that implied pain on the male genitalia...

All the boys beside Y/n eyes widen as they hold their crotch as Y/n just stare confused.

Timeskip.

The class was over and Y/n didn't understand shit about what he just saw or heard but he see that all the students are traumatized. Y/n walk back to his dorm like everyday after school until Ozpin make a message.

Ozpin:Miss Rose, Xiao Long, Belladonna and Schnee to Glynda's classroom thank you.

Y/n looked even more confused and walk back to his dorm who was empty. He sit on his bed and start reading his alphabet book like normaly.

Meanwhile.

Team RWBY was in Glynda's classroom and Glynda seemed concerned.

Glynda:Thank you for coming girls.

Ruby:No problem miss.

Yang:So what seem to be the problem?

Goynda:Well... You see Y/n will start his heat month soon and...

Weiss:HEAT MONTH?!?!? HE IS A FAUNUS?!?!?!

Everyone look at Weiss confused.

Ruby:Well duh. Everyone should know that heck even Cardin know before he bullied Y/n!

Weiss:B-But dragon faunus are just in fairy tails! You mean i shared my room with a rodent?! A monster from the white fang?!?!

Blake:And here we go the Schnee racist tantrum.

Glynda:Miss Schnee i understand your shock but no racism here please.

Weiss:I AM PERFECTLY CALM!!! H-He can't stay here in my dorm maybe he will kill me during my sleep!

Yang:Woah you were right Blake.

Blake:I know.

Ruby:Hum...continue miss Goodwitch.

While Weiss was freaking out and being racist Glynda continue.

Glynda:You see Y/n didn't seem to understand what any of my teaching mean. Did any of you teached him about basic sexuality?

The three girls whistle while looking away. They then see that Glynda was slightly glaring at them and they sight.

Blake:My mom preserved his innocence as much as she could.

Yang:Same for our dad. So no we coudn't teach him the basics.

Glynda:I see. Well idk what to do actually. Since he didn't understand anything he will most porbably be a problem.

Weiss:HE WILL RAPE US ALL AND IMPREGNATE US WITH HIS DISGUSTING SEED AND HE WILL USE US AS INCUBATORS TO CREATE AN ARMY OF MINIONS SO HE AND HE WHITE FANG CONQUERE THE WO-

Blake slap Weiss in the face to place Weiss idea's back in place.

Blake:Your done?

Weiss:Y-Yeah im done. B-But still.

Blake:Didn't you heard what we just said. Y/n dosen't even know how his own genitalia work and he don't even know what sex is!

Weiss:Maybe he fake it to get closer to us!

Yang:Ok now your saying shit like J.K Rowling with trans people.

Weiss:Yeah i thaught that when i said it.

Glynda:Can i continue?

Weiss:Sorry.

Glynda:As i said he have no knowledge about sexuality wich may be a big problem.

Ruby:What can we do?

Glynda:I am not sure. Either we keep him locked for a full mounth inside his dorm. Or...

Yang:Or?

Glynda:One of you show him and become his sex buddy for the whole mounth.

Yang, Weiss and Blake blush deep red as Ruby looked confused.

Ruby:What's a sex buddy?

Yang:Y-You'll learn later.

Weiss:You want one of us to have sex with him for a whole mounth?!

Ruby:Ooooh. (Realize) Wait WHAT?!?!?!?

Glynda:I know what i ask is immorale but there is no other choice.

Ruby:HEY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MY BF!!! MINE!!!!

Yang:Ruby.

Yang kneel and hold Ruby's shoulders.

Yang:I know your very protective of him and i respect that. But for the better he need to.

Ruby:Then i'll do it! He is my boyfriend and i refuse any other possibility!

Blake:But your too young. He will ravage you.

Yang:Yeah and you don't even know how to tie your shoe lases so pleasing a boy is another story.

Ruby:Hey it's not my fault it's so hard to tie them!

Goynda:You have until tommorow to choose. For now you may go. Goodnight girls.

RWBY:Good night miss Goodwitch.

They walk toward their dorm.

So you guessed it next chapter will be a lemon so who do you choose between...

Yang

Blake

Weiss

Also know that after this lemon the winner will be officialy in the harem

(And for the ones asking no Ruby is not there i will wait until she is 16 minimum)