Chapter 4

We could see Y/n and Yang punching each others without any interruption. It's been 1 strainght hour that they are fighting and while Yang was showing fatigue Y/n seemed ready to continue. The both railed their first and their punch collided with each others creating a shockwave. Team RWB were shcoked to see how those two were fighting just like everyone as Glynda was dumbfounded by Y/n figthing capacity.

Ruby:It's been an hour and Y/n dosen't even seem tired.

Blake:I am as shc9ked as you are.

Weiss:I wonder if he last this long in bed.

Ruby:What?

Weiss:What?

Weissmlook away blushing. But what they didn't know is that Y/n was having earphones in his ears playing a music.

Y/n run in and start doing some hand to hand with Yang as she have difficulty to keep up.

Y/n then punch Yang in the gut making her aura crack and Y/n then grab her leg and swing her around and then throw her at the other side of the arena

Y/n then punch Yang in the gut making her aura crack and Y/n then grab her leg and swing her around and then throw her at the other side of the arena. Yamg bounce a few time on the ground before catching herself and feel her aura slowly break. Yang take a deep breath and then shot multiple load of amber celica as Y/n dodge them all by either stretching or pumching the load with his metal fist. Y/n then enlarged his arm and throw a giant punch toward Yang who dodge and she suddenly see Y/n right in front of her eyes to eyes and Y/n uppercut Yang toward the ceiling but she start to fall right before her head touch the ceiling. Yang take her concious back and shoot multiple load to give her speed as she do a massive hammer kick on Y/n shoulder but he tank it no problem as he smirk at Yang. He then grab leg and swing her around like a spinning wheel and then throw her on the ground creating a crater under her and finaly shatter her aura.

Glynda:The winner is Y/n L/n.

Y/n rush at Yang to help her up as she gladly accept his help.

Yang:Thanks. You seriously didn't want to mess around did you?

Y/n smile shyly as they return to their place.

Glynda:The class is over it is now time for your launch.

The students walk out of the classroom as Ruby was holding Y/n hand. They soon arrived st the cafeteria and after getting their trays of food they sit down and eat. Blake was eating fish. Weiss was eating soup. Yamg was eating a burger. Ruby eat cookies with a big glass of milk and finaly Y/n eat a burrito. As they enjoy their meal Y/n was still wearing his earphones and they were playing some rlaxing musci in his ears to calm his autistic brain. But his calm mindset was suddenly trouble when he ear a scream. He look behind him like the rest of team RWBY and they see Cardin bullying someone. As all of the students just stand down cuz Cardin is rich but Y/n just said to himself "I don't give a fuck" and just get up and walk toward Cardin and his team. When he was behind the two of them Cardin look back and see Y/n.