CHAPTER 2 - CHALLENGE, THE NEW COACH

The classes went by slowly, everyone wanted the time to meet their new coach to arrive. They would know from before or, perhaps, it would be someone new? Everything could be. During the break they met to inform the director of their entry into the tournament, since they had already confirmed the arrival of their coach. He happily approved it, since the coach had called him that same morning. The director would take care of everything. Two hours later, still in class, the principal announced something over the megaphone.

Ding dong ding- Good morning students, your director here, I want to inform you that the Raimon Girls Football Club has been able to enter the Women's Frontier Soccer tournament. Continue with your classes, change and short. -he announced- Has it already been cut? Ah the red button, okay okay. -Ding dong ding

These words went unnoticed by most of the students, except for ten girls and their friends who looked at each other smiling, except Sierra who smiled to herself, since no one on her team was in third grade.

The last hour passed, faster than they expected, they all immediately arrived at the old club booth where the new uniforms were. They were blue with a yellow line on the sleeves. The collar was light gray as was the pants, which also had that yellow line, but vertical, on its side. Their socks were the same as the shorts they were wearing and the boots were very colorful with dark purple touches. On the right side of the shirt they had a logo, a yellow "G" ending in a lightning bolt. She also wore the goalkeeper's outfit, it was a darker color and had long sleeves, otherwise it was the same. The gloves they gave Silvia were gray with a black triangle in the middle, they weren't very her style, but they would work. Each one put on their kit with their own number.

Travis's friend was supposed to arrive today, so they waited and waited for a while. Since no one was knocking on the door, they decided to go out and train, of course the other team was occupying the field, so they decided to warm up and start giving passes on the esplanade next to the booth.

After a while, a young, tall, red-haired man with pointed bangs arrived. He had blue glasses and was dressed in a smart gray tracksuit. The players watched how he walked until he reached the door and with his fistcall in she.

-Excuse me, what do you need? -asked the captain.

- I am the new coach of Raimon G, I am looking for the team.

"It's us," Sierra intervened. The redhead turned to look at them.

-Mhmm... Great!, I'm Samyueru Tsuyoaka.

-It is a pleasure coach Tsuyoaka, I am Captain Victoria Vanguard.

Once they all let Samyueru know their names and positions, they were going to go to the riverside field to train, when some girls, before leaving, blocked their path. There were five of them, and one with long blue hair stepped forward.

-Raimon Girls? -He asked with a disgusted face, looking them up and down. The coach looked at his team indicating them that they could answer.

"The same one," said Nelly, who did not like her attitude.

The five were dressed in what looked like a green and blue soccer uniform with an embroidered leaf.

-We are players on the Forest team, we also participate in the FFF. I am Ada Waterfall, captain of him. And we will be your first rivals, so we have come to check if it is worth training to beat newbies like you.

-Hey but how dare you talk to us like that! -Annie got upset

"It's not worth it," her friend told her.Rai Shaking her head, Annie snorted and glared at the Forest captain.