CHAPTER 10 - GREAT RAIMON AND SIERRA??

We're finally here! -Tori exclaimed excitedly.

-Girls, this will be our residence for the weekend. -The coach commented.

In two days the final would be played, the Raimon Girls would face the Dark Queens, ending the Dekiru project and the little they knew about it. That small building in Iwate was made of wood, big enough for them, next to a highway. In front of her was a soccer field. Around it there was brown vegetation and a small lightning bolt sneaked through the clouds to illuminate the structure.

Inside it was cozy and warm. They received them and each one left their suitcases in the rooms.

-Chst. -He put Silvia's ear close to whisper, Sue.- We'll all see each other tonight, right?

-Well of course. -He whispered to her too.

-What did say Sierra?

-Hey? Well...

-She says she's tired. -Celia joined the conversation.- He doesn't seem to be in the mood lately.

-We will have to encourage her. -Annie also intervened.- What if we do it in his room?

-Jijijijijiji. It will be brutal. -Adara added.

-Decided.

-What are you whispering about so much? -Samyueru was behind the circle of girls, somewhat gossipy.

-They were already coming to dinner. -Nelly dragged Silvia, who was the only one who had already taken the tray, followed by the other girls.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was quite late when the players sneaked out of their shared rooms. To check that the coach and Veteran were sleeping comfortably, they put their ears to his door.

-Nothing! -Cammy spoke softly.

On tiptoe they ran to the room of the oldest of the group and closed the door. Amber was also sleeping there, so when Sierra got up because of the noise, she wasn't surprised to see her, but she was surprised to see all her other classmates. Disheveled and indifferent, she lay down again until she received a soft blow on the head.

-Okay, that's fine. I told you I don't feel like having a sleepover. -Celia hit him with another pillow in the face. He picked up his cushion and stood in front of her. "What are you doing?" -Laugths.

A silent but fun pillow fight began.

-HA HA HA. -Adara climbed onto the bed and jumped on Aurelia who defended herself against her.

And the game continued until everyone ended up exhausted on the floor.

-Okay, friends. -Sue sat on the bed.- Now it's time to talk. -His face changed to a terrifying one.- Well...what if we play a game?

-A game? -Rai asked.

-Yes, the bottle game. Sierra, your bottle. -He extended his hand while the blonde looked in her backpack for the water container.

-I don't know if I find this funny. -He said giving it to her.

-You don't find anything funny. -He whispered to himself, Lucy, putting his hands behind his head and looking at the ceiling.

-Huh?

-Anything.

Sue made a circle and placed the object in the middle.

-Whoever it was will have to answer a question. I start! -He turned the bottle and it was between Silvia and Nelly. -Well, since it's my game, it's my rules. Which of the two will propose to Mark first?