CHAPTER 5 - FIELD, OSAKA AND ANTHONY

The day before the Raimon girls won their first game against Forest and were in the club cabin about to go out to train. What they didn't know is that that victory had put them in the spotlight. After a while of chatting while waiting for the coach and Celia to go to the Ribera field, the girl arrived with some papers in her hands.

-Girls! You are not going to believe it. I have two news, one bad and one just as bad, but it doesn't affect us.

-Well, start with the bad one that doesn't affect us. -Annie suggested.

-They have destroyed the Forest Institute.

-WHAT?! -Everyone was surprised to hear this, because it was strange that after their defeat they destroyed their institute.

-Exact. -He started reading the article, after putting on his glasses- As it says here, they did not have funds to be able to maintain the building and its classes so they have torn it down to build a factory. Although it is not very credible to say the least, I was investigating and it was an almost prestigious institute, which means that they would have plenty of money.

-Do you think it was because of yesterday's game? -Cammy questioned.

-That's not possible, is it? -Silvia said, while everyone was thoughtful.

-If that were so, this tournament hides something big behind it. -Sierra intervened and everyone turned to look at her.- That is to say, her attitude was not the best, her coach seemed strange to me, they "guessed" our first meeting and also... -She stopped, because she did not want to reveal what she thought- Well that's my theory.

At that moment the coach entered, avoiding an awkward silence.

-Good afternoon, girls.

-Good afternoon, coach. -They greeted in unison.

-It's good that coach is here! I have to tell you the bad news.

-Well, let's listen to it Hills.

-The Riverside field is under construction. They want to remodel the entire field, put in a booth, a port, even change the stairs!

"Wow, how inconvenient..." said the coach.Tsuyoaka, knowing what would happen.

-And now where will we train? -Lucy asked.

-Well, near my house there is a large field with a soccer field and a small room where we can store the balls.

-Yes, I remember it well. -Amber smiled, it was the place where he challenged her for the first time.- It's not far, coach.

-Well, there's nothing more to talk about.

The esplanade was surrounded by buildings and a small slope led to a street. It had no vegetation and "the field" was drawn with what looked like chalk or paint. The goals were made of large, fat dark wooden sticks and that little room that Silvia had mentioned was almost in ruins, although it didn't look like it was going to fall down anytime soon.

-I like it, it could be useful. -said Celia with a slightly false smile.

-Well, it is our last hope. -Rai intervened quietly.

-We can call it that! The field of hope! -Annie got excited, taking his hands and raising them.

-Sure and we can make some arrangements -Adara joined.

-It's perfect, so hope to the field, team! -Tori said going down the ramp.

-Yes captain!

-I'll make a quick call and come down, Tori! -Annie told him from above.