CHAPTER 9 - SECRETS REVEALED, THE ALIA

-Reports.

-If everything goes as planned, our team will face Alia in the semifinals. -From his seat, a little higher, he clicked his tongue, looking somewhere else.

-And Raimon? -The girl next to him asked suspiciously. The assistant swallowed.

-Well... With the... the... eh... Women's Umbrella, gentlemen...

-How does Raimon face those weaklings? IT'S MY TOURNAMENT! -He slammed the table. Her superior looked at her with a slight frown.- Ahem... That is, our tournament.

-Don't worry, I'm not going to allow this, I already have everything planned. Yakamata. -I call it.

-Yes, Zack, first-... Yes, Mr. Raisu. -He changed his sentence when he saw her half-closed gaze.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Mirai! What is this call about? -Tsuyoaka greeted her enthusiastically.

-Samyueru, hello... You are facing the Alia I have seen.

-Yes, it seems that some things have changed, everything is going against us.

-That won't be a problem but you might like to make some calls away from Inazuma.

-It will be true, and now what is it? -sigh.

-You will see. -"It seems that the line is not exactly the same as we saw it. The weather changes..." thought the Raimon coach.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hallways of the Sun Garden orphanage were usually empty during school hours, all the children were at school or at the newly founded Sun Garden institute. It was an apology from Astram Schiller for the events at the Alius Academy.

Some girls who were involved in this project were now gathered together with their coach and managers in the large dining room of the residence.

-We are facing Raimon... -Commented one of the red-haired managers. The captain had her eyes closed in thought as she leaned against the wall.

-Yes, the games have changed. -The coach confirmed.

-What they will be, so close! -Said a green-haired man, also a manager.

-They know we are going after them, for sure. -Said a redhead from the previous Prominence.

-If only we could beat them now, the final would be played fairly. -Epsilon's lead followed.

-It's true, we would finish sooner if we faced them now. -The coach spoke- Although we will have to win them in the final.

-And for that we will have to beat the Raimon girls. -He crossed his arms looking at his team, Isabell Trick.

-That will be easy! -Commented a small midfielder from Genesis or Gaia.

-"Don't judge a book by its cover" They are in the semi-finals for a reason. -Jordan commented animatedly, raising his index finger.

-Now to train. -Aquilina dictated.

-Yes, Coach Schiller!

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although the Raimon High School field was not occupied, since the kids who had not been summoned took a break, it was already customary to go to Campo Esperanza. In it the girls practiced separately that time. Sierra avoided obstacles; Nelly was shooting at the door for Silvia to stop him; Adara and Lucy were preparing a combined technique, on the other hand Annie and Rai were making passes; Amber and Tori haggled with each other; and Celia practiced corners, at Samyueru's request. Somewhat classic training sessions for the team, except for the one Camellia had imposed. A belt with weights was tied around his waist. The girl ran from one end of the field to the other, 10 seconds of rest, and back again with quite a few jumps in between. I only had a few but I was already exhausted.