CHAPTER 8 - MANAGERS! THE ROYAL W

The match against the Geek Team was over, they had won and not only that, they had gotten information about Zaiku Raisu and those strange bracelets. Nelly couldn't stop thinking about the matter, why would that man want to cheat to win the very tournament he is running. There was something behind that entrepreneurial billionaire façade that was familiar and quite suspicious. After returning to Inazuma, they decided to call Detective Smith, he was the right one to handle this matter.

-Detective Smith? -Nelly called him.

-Nelly Raimon... what's happening?

-You see, the captain of the Geek Team has told us about...

-Say no more, Zaiku Raisu, right? I have been researching the topic for a long time, I already know what happened to that team, but I don't know what their next objective could be. If you find someone with those bracelets, tell them to take them off, but don't give too much information, it's better to save ourselves problems. Anything new you know, tell me immediately. Don't get involved in this conspiracy unless I tell you to, okay?

-OK.

-Well, although now that you know about this, I will need you, so try not to leave the tournament. That's it, over and short. -A final beep was heard, indicating that the call had ended.

-It seems he was busy, the call didn't last long. -He indicated, seriously, Tori.

-And what did he say? -Lucy asked.

-Well, we can't afford to be expelled from the tournament, we can help in the investigation. But let's wait for your orders.

-Alright.

It was beginning to get dark, the sky was orange and they all headed home, but not before saying goodbye to Anthony, who had to return to Italy.

The boy, Annie and, who asked permission from his parents, Rai, were picked up by a taxi and headed to the airport, where the Brez parents were waiting.

-Mio figlio, how grown up you have become in nothing. -Mrs. Brez said, holding her cheeks with her fingers.

-Mom, I'm coming back on vacation, plus you're hurting me. -he said trying to get him to let go.

-Excuse me.

-Who would have thought that you would be a great cook and return to our land. -The parents hugged their son and headed for the exit, leaving the brothers alone. Through the window behind them you could see and hear a plane leaving, with the starry sky. The three looked at each other, Anthony was smiling although the girls were a little sad.

-Aren't you going to say goodbye to me? -He crouched down to look at their faces, smiling, although they were tall, the green-haired man was much taller and at least a head taller than them.

-I wish you didn't have to go Anthony. -He looked into her eyes, Annie.

"It's true," said Rai, who was another sister to him even though she wasn't blood, said with tears about to come out.

-I'll have to study, right? If not, how do you want it to survive? -The boy pouted trying to make them laugh, and he succeeded.- I like it that way. Now - I say, standing up - hug your brother, I include you Rai, - he stressed to the shy one - my flight is leaving right now and I can't afford to miss it. "Come on," he said, raising his hands. The girls hugged him with a smile and glassy eyes.

-Passengers on flight 0323 to Modena, Italy can board through gate 32. -A voice over the public address system interrupted the moment.

-I'm leaving girls! -he said giving his sisters a kiss on the cheek.- Good luck! -He left at a fast pace, leaving the two of them still in place watching him walk away.