CHAPTER 6 - ELECTRIZING ENCOUNTERS!

In an octopus ball store near the Raimon Institute, Osaka's substitutes and coach were waiting for their team.

-These girls always sneaking out! "We want to see our friends' team,"- Mrs. Hartland imitated her daughter, finishing her plate.- "Another portion!" -Their players nodded, either, they had been forced to go to that restaurant instead of going with the others. One of them watched local TV without being very interested in what was on until...

-Look! Someone is broadcasting a match between our team and Raimon. -Indeed, a neighbor there worked for television and needed a scoop and what better than 'Live match: Raimon Girls VS Osaka - Difficulties on the field', and thanks to Charlotte Horse I didn't even have to talk.

-HOW?! -Sue's mother had just finished eating the portion of octopus that had just been brought to her and ran out of the restaurant, leaving a couple of coins on the counter. - We're leaving!

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Rai, Annie! -The latter's brother approached while they were drinking water- You're doing great. -Anthony looked at his sister wistfully, remembering little Annie, and hugged her, then gave her a look making her leave him and Rai alone- You know I'm not good at talking, but here I am. -He laughed- Annie told me that you are having a good time at the club, although she also told me...

-I know. -I was looking at the ground- I play badly, I don't dare to look at the ball in the face and it hits me hard.

-You don't have to be afraid of the ball, it hits you so you can improve. Please, I have to return soon and I want you to show me what you're worth. -He put a hand on her shoulder.- I want to know that you will be okay without me, sister.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The second half begins! Serve by Raimon G! Ball for Adara.

-Adara to me! -His sister asked him for the ball and she passed it to him. But before Lucy could receive it Sue took it away. Lucy kept an angry sigh to herself, yet her displeasure was evident, or rather Camellia and Adara noticed it.

-Hartland advance! Pass to Willow who flies over the midfielders, but... Brez steals the ball! -Anthony made a happy gesture, Rai looked at him. He looked back at her and nodded.

"See, Rai? You can do that and more" he thought, Rai as if he had read his mind changed from a worried expression to a determined one and mentally answered: "Yes Anthony, I will."

-Yours, Amber! -The forward ran with the ball and a smile. He shot at goal, without super technique, but it was a really strong shot.

-¡PETAL STORM! ¡OUH!

-Raimon takes the lead on the scoreboard!-The girl went towards her position without looking back and looked defiantly at Nelly with a smile, the girl did the same. Amber looked up and saw her. With his head he signaled for her to go down, this was already over. Then he looked at Rai, he had already woken up.

-Very good! Keep going so! -Tori encouraged.

-Kick off Osaka!- Dribbling as they knew how, they reached Raimon's defensive line, beating Annie, Sierra and Camellia. There was only one obstacle left, Rai was in front.

The girl took a breath and thunder began to sound. Lilly, who had the ball looked at the sky, was it sunny or not? She looked at the defense in bewilderment but it was gone. A yellow lightning bolt fell in front of her and Rai appeared at full speed next to her.