CHAPTER 3 - THE GHOST GIRL

-Remember that you can't lose, you don't want to have problems, right? -In the shadows of that square space that had all but one of the blinds drawn, there were three people. Two were young, no more than fifteen years old, with long blue hair and another with thick gloves on her hands. The other one could tell by her voice that she was much older but couldn't be seen. - My superior can do very bad things.

-Of course, coach, and they were barely able to keep the ball, they are not a problem. Maybe that other oneteam if you can find it difficult, considering that...

-SILENCE! -intimidated- No team should seem like a problem to you. Furthermore, we are about to finish the company project, we just need to mass produce them, useless. Now out of here, there is no training today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Raimon Girls team heads towards the Frontier Football stadium for the opening ceremony in the Inazuma caravan. Silvia, during the ride, was telling her classmates about what happened last afternoon with that girl, Amber Sparks, who had not appeared anywhere in the school or, at least, she had not seen her.

-That you made a kind of god hand? -said Celia- It's not for nothing, but I find it hard to believe it.

-I'm serious, girls, I made it, it was green and shiny. Although I couldn't stop that girl's shot, it was very fast and powerful.

-And you haven't dreamed it? -Annie would emerge.- Dreams can seem very real.

-Besides, you've heard nothing about that girl since yesterday, right? -Nelly questioned- You don't think it's strange that he didn't give you his number or something to contact you. -Silvia was increasingly confused, that had really happened!

-And if it was a ghost -They all turned to see Adara who was smiling playfully- They say that some people have the ability to see spirits, even talk to them. -That made Rai shiver.

-Don't start with your nonsense, even if that were true, how do you explain the green hand. -Lucy scolded him, while the little girl laughed.

Silvia decided to stop the conversation and look at the window, they were already parking. He turned his hands and saw the gloves. They were like the night before, a little broken.

The opening ceremony was about to begin. The participating teams waited to be named so they could be introduced. They went in rows, with their uniforms on, the captains in front. Some were a little nervous, others not so much.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the opening ceremony of the first edition of Women's Frontier Football! Here streaming Chester Horse. The teams are ready to go. It should be remembered that the prize will be a trip to France. Let the show begin! -Chester began to name different teams and give a little information about them-The Forest team comes out! From captain to the great midfielder Ada Waterfall, be careful because the super techniques of this team are overnatural. Next comes the Osaka Triple C, with Sue Hartland leading the way! These players have a great physique, capable of flying like butterflies. Enter the Geek Team whose captain is none other than Moonica Interstellar! What a great defense the team has. -Until finally his turn came.-Raimon Girls comes out, whose captain is Tori Vanguard! This team is recent and with only ten players, how do they handle it? They will manage at the tournament?!- Their friends from Raimon cheered them on from the stands, feeling proud.

After them some acquaintances came out-The Alia Academy enters the scene, led by Isabelle Trick! It is a team to fear, they are the favorites to win the tournament.-They turned surprised, although they did not return their gaze since some screams from the stands of a green-haired boy stood out more.