23| Tonight

(Guys that's my photo how lovely was the sky🤚)

He lay my drunken self down on my bed and kissed down to my collarbone

He lay my drunken self down on my bed and kissed down to my collarbone. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this," he said as his lips graced my chest.

My eyes stayed on him, watching him get lower. He then took off my shirt and slowly placed his fingertip down my boob.

"You're so beautiful, Rose, you're perfection," he said.

I grabbed onto his face and kissed him, my mind didn't care about what I was doing or the consequences of our actions.

He kissed down to my hip and removed my shorts, letting out a soft groan. His hands wandered as I lay down.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes."

INTO THE TABLOIDS

I slept with Tiago Cruz.
I fucking slept with Tiago Cruz.

Why would I do this to myself?
Why would I make myself so much more uncomfortable than I already am?

He's been smiling and kind and loving and caring but holy shit, I slept with Tiago Cruz.

He walked back into my bedroom and handed me a coffee. "This could be a one time thing but I'd really like to take you out," he told me. His voice changed, it sounded much more soft and delicate.

I don't like him that way, but damn, am I falling for it? Am I growing feelings for him?

"You can take me out," I said as I sat the coffee down.

The corner of his mouth raised into a soft smirk. "Good, how about tonight?"

I nodded and lay back down. "Tonight."

"Have you found anything?" Kenneth asked me as I took a seat

"Have you found anything?" Kenneth asked me as I took a seat. I ran my hands through my hair and rested my elbows on the desk.

"God," I sighed. "I'm getting too close, Ken."

His brow furrowed as his eyes squinted. "Too close?"

"Dan might've done the same to Silva, there's no police report but there is an article," I explained. I grabbed the printed article for Ken and handed him it.

Blind Item

This B list Actor has reportedly been arrested for alleged sexual assault against an A list Model. However, the charges were dropped and he walks free.

"Is that what he tried to do to Cecilia?" Ken asked as he sat the paper down.
I just nodded, unable to find the words to express my emotions.

"It's a little strange," Ken continued. "Why would the charges be dropped?"

"Well, a lot of people don't want to go through the trauma again or if it was Silva, maybe she was afraid that they'd find out about the mafia."

Kenneth fell silent for a minute, he looked around the room as he thought. "What about the plan? You know, to kill Silva?"

"Still in action, we just need a little more time."

"Does she know about Giovanni and Giuseppe yet?"

Giovanni. My father.

He was a good man, he didn't deserve his demise. He didn't deserve any of it.

I know what happened, I know the Silva's used to be allies to us, but Felix got too money oriented and decided to end the Lombardi's.

Didn't work out though, we're still fucking here.

"I don't know, she hasn't said."

He took me to the beach and we just sat in the car, watching the waves go by

I still can't get my head around it. Why did I sleep with him?

He's a nice guy, he's probably very good for me but something tells me different things.

I want to feel something towards him, well I think I did when we met, but things are holding me back.

"What happened between you and Lombardi?" Tiago asked me.

"Nothing happened, well I don't think anything happened, he just hates me," I replied.

He nodded and gazed upon me. "I'm sure it's nothing, who could stay angry at you?"

I gave him a soft smile and tried to get comfortable, but for some odd reason, my whole body stayed tense. "Do you even know where he lives?"

"Lombardi?"

"Yeah," he said.

I do know where he lives, I know the exact street. But I can't tell him that, he can't know about what happened between Zach and I.

"No, why would I know?"

"Oh no I was just asking."

I nodded and stretched my legs, the silence was comfortable but it left too much room for me to wonder.

Why is he asking me so much about Lombardi?

Why does he care?

"He's a dangerous man, I'll protect you from him, I promise."

"You don't need to protect me," I chuckled.

"That's my job, Rosette."

Damn...okay