Take Back Planet Earth

( It has been a couple of weeks since the battle to save the Citadel. Soon after, Shepard and her team were sent to assault Cerberus's main base and see what information they could get.  Once that mission was done, it was time for the Allied forces to move on to the final mission. The fight against the Reapers and taking back planet Earth. Currently, Shepard is in a meeting with Admiral Hacket, Commander Anderson, and the council. The meeting revolved around the battle at the Citadel between Mathew and Gallus. Those in the meeting were currently watching a recording of the sword duel between Mathew and Gallus)

" The battle between these two is extraordinary. To think that there would be a power beyond our comprehension. ( Looks at Shepard). Your boy is turning into something special Shepard. Any idea as to how this is possible?" asked Anderson. " ( Unmutes the battle and then listens to what Gallus and Mathew had said). Whatever power my son and that man wield weapons. Are gifted from the light and dark gods of the cybertronian race. My son has a sword blessed by the good god and  Gallus has a sword blessed by the dark god. Both of which seem to have extraordinary power given how the clash between the two swords creates a kinetic energy field around them when the swords meet." Said Shepard. " Is there a possibility to replicate this power and mass produce it for our soldiers? The Alliance forces as well as the other races could benefit from this." Said Hacket. " You know as well as I do that the Cybertronians are very closed doors concerning their technology. Why do you think Elita and Chromia took extreme pleasure in destroying the Cerberus base after I got all the information that I needed from it? The Illusive man had his people steal and replicate tech made by cybertronians for his own gain. Once Elita and Chromia saw that. They set up more than enough explosives to destroy the base. But made sure to set the bombs in every room where you could find stolen Cybertronian tech." Said  Shepard.

" All the same,  it's good to know that  Cerberus will no longer be a problem for us. Even if the illusive man got away. But this Gallus is very concerning. If he's not working for  Cerberus, then who is he working for?" Said the turian Council member. " Indeed, and what are his true motives for doing what he does? Do you think your son could possibly capture this man and bring him in for questioning?" Asked the Salarin Council member. " ( Looks at the video and then watches as both Mathew and Gallus each threw an arc of energy at each other only for both arcs to cancel each other out). I don't think that is possible or would be in our best interest.  When I asked Elita, Causeway, and Windblade more about this Primus and Unicron. Windblade told me that while Primus is the one that created all cybertronian life. Unicron is the polar opposite of him,  a being that only cares about destroying all life in the galaxy. with the only people who have anything that can stop him or hurt him being Causeway and now Mathew. ( Looks to her left to see a digital form of Causeway and  Mathew appear). Something wrong you two?" Said Shepard.

" It's Gallus, he's on Earth. That monster's working from the reapers. ( Looks at Anderson). Have you been getting any negative readings in certain areas?" Said Mathew. " Actually yes we have. The readings go off the charts before we even get close to the area." Said Anderson. " Looks at  Shepard). My team will meet you and the United Fleet in Earth's orbit. ( Looks at  Anderson). Stay away from that area. It will affect you and weaken your body extremely.  You'll need me there if you want to clear it out. But once I do. I have to go stop Gallus." Said  Mathew as his digital form disappeared. " ( Looks at the Asri Councilor). Am I to assume that a majority of the Asri fleet will Follow my son and his ship into battle?" Said Shepard. " Only one-fourth commander, the rest will assist the main fleet."Said the Asri Councilor. " Then I guess we better get ready.'" Said  Anderson as the meeting ended.

" ( Walks into the meeting room and looks at Windblade). Windblade, can you get a message out to my daughter and tell them that their team will follow us down to Earth?  If  Gallus is down there then he'll be looking for Mathew. ( Looks to her right as  Liarra walks into the meeting room and then looks back at Windblade). I won't let my son fight this battle alone." Said  Shepard. " You mean we won't let him finish this battle alone. He's my son to Shepard." Said  Liarra. " You got it, I'll let them know right away." Said Windblade as she left the meeting room.