Epilogue

( It has been three days since the end of the War between the Autobots and Decepticons, with the defeat of Megatron at the hands of Optimus Prime. Peace had been restored to Cybertron. Sadly, the outcome that Mathew had warned Miko about. Had nearly come to pass For it was during a mission. Miko, Raf, and June were captured by Breakdown and imprisoned aboard the Decepticon ship. The Autobots along with their new members, Strongarm, Jazz, and Sideswipe were able to free the humans. But had struggled to escape the ship. Had it not been for the timely death of  Megatron by Optimus Prime and the strategy of Ultra Magnus.  no one would have gone home that day for the Decepticon Ship the  Nemissis had been plummeting from the sky when the final battle took place. " Now the members of Team Prime  Spend some time with their human allies, enjoying the time they have left before they leave for Cybertron)

"  ( Notices something on the monitors). This signature, I haven't seen this signal since. ( Gasps in shock and then looks at everyone ). Everyone, quickly over here now." Said Ratchet as the rest of team Prime ran over to him while June, Raf, and Miko ran up the human area. " What's wrong Ratchet, you sounded surprised?" Said Bulkhead. " That's because I am. A familiar life signal just came back online and the signature to go along with it. One we haven't seen since the Light blue explosion on the day that unknown ship appeared." Said Ratchet as he pointed to the life signal of Arcee. " I don't believe it, she's back. She's actually back." Said  Smokescreen." Which means Mathew's back as well. Where is the signal heard Ratchet?" Said June. " ( Looks at the life signal and then triangulates its location). It appears to be landing on the outskirts of the desert two hundred and fifty miles from here." Said Ratchet as he activated the groundbridge to that location.  "Then let us go and greet our long-awaited allies and praise Primuse for their safe return." Said  Optimus and all the members of team Prime along with  June, miko and  Raf, Minus Ratchet. Ran through the groundbridge in order to greet their friends. 

" ( Wals to the hangar bay where he finds Elita, Causeway, Bluestreak, Chromia, Windblade, and  Arcee waiting for him). I just finished talking to  Kaladis. She says that a ground bridge has just opened up ten feet from us and with a bunch of Autobot signatures. " Said  Mathew as the hangar bay ramp opened. " Then I guess we shouldn't keep them waiting. We'll go first and then you two can join us soon after." Said Elita as she, Windblade, Chromia, Bluestreak, and  Causeway walked down the ramp. "( Watches as five Cybertronians walked down the ramp, only to gasp in shock at one of them who focuses on him). Elita, is it truly you?" Asked  Optimus as Elita walked over to him with  Causeway right behind her. Before both of them hugged him. " It's me Optimus, and I'd like you to meet our daughter, Causeway." Said Elita with a smile. " ( Walks over to  Windblade and Chromia). It's good to see you guys again. It has been a long time. Said  Jazz as Strongarm walked over to them. " Good to see you to Jazz." Said Chromia with a smile.

" (  Looks over at June and then smiles at her). Don't worry Mrs Darby, Mathew's ok. ( Press a button on the left side of her helm twice and then lowered her hand). We just thought that it would be better if we stepped off first." Said  Causeway as Arcee and  Mathew who was still in his full armor with his helmet on. Walked down the ramp. " ( Looks around at everyone before spotting  June and then walked towards her). Been a long while, hasn't it mom." Said  Mathew as his helmet retracted while Arcee knelt next to them. "( Smiles in joy at seeing  Mathew and then hugs him tightly).  It feels good to see you both again." Said June as she patted  Arcee's leg. " It's good to see you to June. We're glad to be home." Said  Arce as she laid her left hand on June's right shoulder while her right hand rested on Mathew's left shoulder.