Chapter 3

Any time that is referenced in this chapter, is going to be cybertronian time.

29-11-2023
——————————————-

After a few cybertronian weeks (About 2 earth years), three young humans showed up, other than the one named Fowler coming by every once in a while. And I was still nameless. Everyone was unsure of what to name me, but Ultra Magnus and Blueracer worked to find an appropriate name.

I was curled up on the couch in cyber-cheetah form with the three humans, Cliffjumper, Arcee, and Blueracer out on a mission. Wheeljack and Bulkhead were out teaching wrecker stuff to Sunstreaker, Sideswipe and Smokescreen, the only bots at base were Me, Cheetor, Bumblebee, Optimus, Ultra Magnus, and Ratchet.

Miko was working on her homework, something about history. "Artemis..." Miko muttered, tapping her pencil on the paper. "Miko... you should know this, it's a part of our history class..." Jack huffed, as Miko looked at him sheepishly.

"What's the question?" Ultra Magnus huffed, hating the interactions when it came to Miko's homework. "'Define the meaning of Artemis' it makes no sense." She said grumpily.

"It would have been easy if you paid attention in class." Jack said in response, and Miko glared at him. Raf sighed. "Artemis; often known as the goddess of the Moon, and in nature in general." Raf said, looking at Miko blankly.

Miko sighed. Jack sighed, about to ask why Raf told her, when Ultra Magnus gently scooped me off the couch. I squawked at him grumpily. He simply petted me, and quietly had me transform back to bi-pede mode.

He was going to say something, before Blueracer panickedly requested a groundbridge. Ratchet opened a groundbridge, and Blueracer limped into the room, instantly Ultra Magnus rushed to his sparkmate, he had put me back down on the couch, sitting awkwardly with the humans, being more than twice the size of an adult human, it was awkward, I was the size of a regular cheetah in cheetah form, which made it easy to be on the couch.

I watched the groundbridge, and watched Arcee and Cliffjumper come in... Cliffjumper was leaking heavily, simply letting Arcee drag him.

I stood up, and transformed to cyber-cheetah form, and jumped off the platform, and trotted towards them. Ratchet was barking orders, as Optimus came into the room, holding Bumble and Cheetor.

"What happened?" He asked quickly, Blueracer let out a tired huff, leaning on Ultra Magnus. "Decepticons... ambushed us. It was unexpected, we weren't near a mine, we were simply scouting." She replied, and I watched energon drip down her pede.

I walked up to her, and gently rubbed against her in deep concern and worry, instantly feeling her feel better, I moved away, and stalked towards Cliffjumper who was being treated by Ratchet on the floor. "Children, please-" Optimus started, when Miko shrieked, running toward Cliffjumper.

I snarled, instantly moving myself between Miko and Cliffjumper, scaring her. Ultra Magnus picked me up, trying to calm me, and shield me from the mangled frame of Cliffjumper, Optimus put a pede between the two human kids and their guardians.

Raf belonged to Smokescreen and Ratchet, Jack belonged to Arcee, Miko belonged to Bulkhead, Wheeljack, and Cliffjumper.

I hissed at Ultra Magnus, who glared at me in shock. I jumped out of his arms, stalking towards Cliffjumper, who was smiling weakly at Arcee, who was beginning to sob, and I felt a sense of sadness.

Ratchet worked quickly with his tools, only to end up stepping away, as there was nothing he could do. I stalked closer to Cliffjumper, who was growing more tired by the second.

I let out a playful chirp, moving forward, and brushing against Cliffjumper, who instantly started welding together again. Arcee looked up at me in shock, before looking at Cliffjumper, who looked at me blankly in pure surprise.