[M] Years ago... [China x Mute!North Korea]

THIS HAS NOT BEEN REWRITTEN.
Requested by ThirdOnion

China | Male
North Korea | Male

VERY MATURE LANGUAGE

-

"THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" There was a very heavy accent in the air. Following the voice of English, you'd find yourself in a modern home. Looking deeper, you'd find two CountryHumans engaging in an argument.

". . ."

Or rather, it was a one-sided argument. A red-toned Country stood slightly taller than who he was arguing with.

He crossed his arms and fixed his posture, even taller than the other person in the room. It was China. And he was mad.

"王八蛋!" He screamed, infuriated with the future North Korean regime. However, why? Why was China so enraged? Furthermore, what had North Korea done to merit it? Those two were like brothers the last time anyone checked.

But.. the last anyone checked was also years ago... that was before North Korea isolated himself from everyone else. Before North Korea decided it would be better to be by his lonesome, than other countries. It only made him worse.

China kept flipping from English to Mandarin when he lashed out. His face, which was already crimson, appeared to get darker. In essence, he spit on North Korea. "WHY WON'T YOU SPEAK!? 粗鲁無禮! DO YOU HAVE ZERO FUCKING 禮儀!?" His mouth continued to spew profanity. Nobody would want to be the target of China's fury.

His homicidal intent seemed to radiate from his gaze.

North Korea was standing there. He was absorbing everything- everything that was going on. He sensed his heart pounding. He could feel tears prick his eyes. He could feel the lump in his throat getting bigger and bigger.

Yet he held his ground. He was hoping China would walk away- would do literally anything where he wasn't there- so the Korean country would be able to slip away.

Unfortunately, fate was not on his side.

China was generally a very perceptive nation. It seemed like he was well-versed in every person. This was typical for the state of China. But he didn't see what was wrong with North Korea, with good reason. For years, the Northern state had been cut off from the rest of the world. It made sense that China had no idea what was up. Regardless, it wasn't a reason to completely blow up at his old "friend".

Had China been as composed as usual, he would have known that North Korea had ceased all communication with others by voice. Both physically and mentally, the Korean nation suffered. He was experiencing some of the worst times of his life.

Furthermore, when a once-admired friend-ish person reappeared in his life just to yell, well, let's just say that it didn't help his already severely damaged sense of self-worth.

Then, as if magic, North Korea felt the dam he had been holding closed for so long sprung a leak. Then another. And then one more just for show. North Korea dropped down to his knees and rolled into a ball. He started bawling. It was as if he was keeping years and years of torment locked inside.

China was at a loss on what to do. But now he was even more agitated. He believed North Korea was attempting to pull a "victim card". That infuriated him. After he had spit in his old friend's face again for good measure, he turned to go to the door, walking very carefully.

"操你妈. Worthless piece of shit,"

China flattened out his outfit, and took his leave, making sure to slam the front door closed as hard as he could. Leaving North Korea on the floor. By himself.

Alone.

". . ."

He hated everything.